Chapter 7: The Master of Faster

~~Y/n's POV~~

It's a few hours until midnight and me, Yusei and Akiza are sitting on top of a roof looking across the lake over at the Facility. I was currently looking at the entrance and the roof through a pair of binoculars.

Y/n: So this is a highly secure prison?

Yusei: Precisely.

I looked through a barred window and noticed colorful lights going off.

Y/n: What the?... Do they normally have disco parties in there?

Yusei: Not that I'm aware of...

Akiza: Up there!

Akiza pointed over to the sewers where people where jumping out into the water. Looking over with the binoculars I saw Gong, Shayla, Yuya, Serena, Sylvio and some other people jumping into the water. I handed the binoculars to Yusei and stood up.

Y/n: That's them!

Yusei: And Crow is with them!

The three of us made our way down off the rooftop and went to help our friends but were intercepted by Sector Security.

Y/n: What the heck!? 

SS: You're not getting out of this as easily as last time!

Y/n: Oh it's you from last time? You have a nice fall?

SS: Shut it!

Y/n: wow... So rude.

A big light shined over to where everyone were escaping from.

Sector Security Officer: You are surrounded! Surrender now!

Security fished all of my friends out of the water and tossed them in a van followed by me, Akiza, and Yusei. 

Yuya: Y/n? They got you as well?

Y/n: Yeah... I wish I could do more to help you guys... 

Shayla: Don't worry, we can try breaking out again if needed...

Y/n: great... we are now criminals...

Yuya: For some reason when security showed up I was already a criminal.

Y/n: Maybe the version of you here is a criminal?... Wait! Where's Hanako and Yuji!?

Serena: They weren't teleported with us. Hopefully they're with Rei.

Sylvio: What? Are you worried about your--

Y/n: Sylvio I may still be in cuffs but I dare you to finish that sentence.

Sylvio: Eep! Never mind!

It's pretty funny how I only need to glare at Sylvio to shut him up but he easily gets on my nerves pretty easily. A giant light flooded onto the area we were on as a helicopter was hovering above us.

Y/n: How the heck did we not hear that earlier?...

Once the helicopter landed two men in white uniforms stepped out and faced a guy in a purple coat with weird blonde hair.

Y/n: Who's the guy with the weird hair?

Yusei: That Jean-Micheal Roget, The director of Sector Security.

The men started to argue and five holograms of what I could only guess was the people who run the city. Roget then turned around with a sour expression.

Roget: Okay change of plans! 

Instead of going back to prison we were taken to Council room where the five chairmen were. Roget was saying how we 'were a danger to the city' but then Reiji interrupted.