Interview ( Finn )

Finn, Caleb, Noah, Millie, Sadie, and I were all going on stage for the Jimmy Fallon tonight show. 4 people could fit on the couch. Sadie sat next to Jimmy's desk, then me, Millie and NOah. On the 2 arm chairs was Caleb and Finn.

"Alright. Hey guys!" Jimmy said smiling. all of us either said Hi, Hello or waved. " alright so how was filming season 3?" 

"It went really well actually." Millie said smiling 

~~~
Jimmy finished asking questions about stranger things and filming, and he was now asking personal questions.

"Ok. so I know 2 people here tonight have a youtube channel." Jimmy said. I leaned forward and looked over at Noah and then back at Jimmy smiling.

"um yeah. I have a youtube channel. and um" I started and looked over at Noah.

"And I have a channel." Noah said and laughed after. I smiled and looked back at Jimmy.

" yes, yes. Now, I have a feeling some people are dating or crushing on each other on set." Jimmy said looking at me and then Finn. I blushed.

"uhh" Finn said and nervously laughed.

"They have to be dating I mean have you seen them on set. There are videos of them literally cuddling and just never leaving each others sides on youtube." Millie said. I blushed and covered my face a little bit.

"oh and we can't forget this video of them." Jimmy said and then a video started playing on the tv behind us and in front of us. It was a vieo Sadie took of when we were watching a horror movie.

~

We were watching Sinister. I was sitting on the couch in between Finn and Sadie. Millie and Noah and Caleb sat on the other couch. Gaten was spread out on the love seat. 

A scene came on where the father in the movie was walking up the attic stairs. I was clutching onto the blanket around me. Finn put his arm around my waist.

I was focused on the movie, when a box flew out at the dad making his fall down the ladder and it made a loud sound that made me jump at least 3 inches and I landed almost completely on top of Finn. 

My head was on his shoulder and I heard his let out a small chuckle. I took my head off his shoulder and pulled back and looked into Finn's eyes. I smiled and then took his hand in mine and curled into his side with my head on his shoulder continuing to watch the movie 

~

I turned to Sadie.

"you filmed that?" I said with wide eyes.

"mhm" she hummed. I opened my mouth in disbelief. I looked over at Finn who was blushing.

"So you sure nothing is going on between you?" Jimmy said but before any one could speak he spoke again, "OH. and you guys post a lot of pictures together on instagram. aaaaannnd Y/N. you post a lot of videos with Finn. either he is at your house, or you will bein his live streams." 

"oh my gosh. ok maybe something is going on." I said and smiling sinking into the cushion. The crowd screamed for a little bit until Jimmy calmed them.

"so are you dating?" Jimmy said.

" I smiled at him and shrugged.

"actually I KNOW you're dating." Jimmy said.

"what?" Finn said confused.

"Y/n's sister sent me a few photos that i'm going to show you." Jimmy said as a few pictures of Me and Finn asleep on my bed cuddling showed, and one of me and Finn kissing. 

"oh shit. What the hell Mia>" I said and looked at her behind the curtain.

"Mia come out here!" Jimmy yelled. She walked out and sat on the arm of the couch."what have you witnessed of the 2 of these young children."

I looked over at finn with my eyes wide. He smiled at me.

"hm let's see. I have seen them kiss a lot, cuddle, he's almost over every day. also the rest of these losers are always at the house which is fun at times. but yeah they ave been dating since season 2 was released." I looked over at her with wide eyes and pushed her.

~

We were all back stage and I saw Finn out of the corner of my eye running over to me. I tried to run away but he grabbed my waist and turned me around and pressed his lips to mine. The whole cast yelled and they all go their phones out and took pictures and videos of us kissing.

and That is how the fans found out

756 words