Chapter 1 - Dante Manor

Y/N = Your Name 

D/N = Your Dad's Name

M/N = Your Mom's Name 

* 3rd person's P.O.V

Warning: This book is filled with Murder, Child abuse, and the prince of hell himself.  Reader discretion is advised. 

June 5, 1972

This is a story about a girl named Y/N. Her family is moving to the Dante Manor. Y/N asks " Dad! Are we there yet?." Her dad replies " Not yet sweetie. Be patience." Y/N's father is a kind and loving man. Her mother on the hand is....the opposite. Her mother was mean and abusive. She was smoking out the window, Y/N didn't like it when she smokes. Her dad parks the car " Here we are! Dante Manor." Everyone got out of the car, Charles Wagner came out of his manor and said " D/N! You have a lovely family." Dad walks towards him " Charles! It's a pleasure to see you." Y/N grabs her suitcase and her mom throws a cigarette at her. Y/N dodges it and Mom said " Worthless kid." She grabs her by the ear " You better be good or you're sleeping on the ground." Y/N cries " Okay mommy." Her mom yells " What did you call me?!." Y/N stutters " I mean mistress." Dad asks " Is everything alright darling?." Mom quickly turns to him " Of course my love. Y/N's a good girl." Y/N takes her suitcase and walks towards her father. Dad said " This is my daughter Y/N." Charles looks at Y/N " Why hello there Y/N." Y/N smiles " Hi Mr. Wagner!." Mom walks in " Good evening Mr. Wagner." Charles looks at Mom, he said " Good evening to you M/N." Charles said " Why don't you three come inside?." Y/N and her family walked inside, Charles yells " Honey! They're here." Nancy Wagner walks in and smiles " M/N and D/N! We're so happy to see you." M/N shakes her hand " Us as well Nancy." The Manor was huge and fancy. Y/N thought ' Oh my! It's so fancy.' Upstairs, a small boy named Lucius was watching them. He thought ' Disgusting! What a horrible family.' Lucius noticed a small girl, he felt his heart beating. Lucius blinked ' What am I doing?. She's just another stupid girl.' He shook his head and went to his room.