I m a Fangirl

Motivation is all you need to survive.So cheer up guys let's stay motivated, with that the bell rang and I left the class bidding them my last curt wishes.I m a guest lecturer at a college teaching Literature to a bunch of young minds.
           I m always an open minded free spirit never meant any harm to anyone. I m so selfless that others took me for granted and left me shattered everytime.In others opinion they always thought high about me and praised me often for my way of handling and settling  things in a better way.
     But,truth to be told I m like small insecured kitty.I  m afraid of people and their choices.I badly hated fake people with millions of hidden masks in their cupboard.But in the end of the day I m  a happy virus because of my very few  trusted friends.Haju and Ver are two nuclear bombs by my side who always radiates energy to me.These two lights up my pitch black dark day and ofcourse that's why friends are for.This bond is stronger than the carbon bond that we learn in chemistry.....
     We were all working in the same college but in different departments.We have high philosophical knowledge to enlighten others but under our glorious mask we are the craziest fans of the Korean boy band BTS.Crazy I mean really crazy..who on earth would teach their students with the fanchants.Who on their parallel universe would think that my assignments would be to recite the UN assembly speech by President Namjoon.The whole world would mark us as the mentally disabled kids because we have the best fandom called ARMY..More like family and that's how I met my two lifelines HAJU and VER.Haj and I would always be fighting for JIMIN because we share the same bias.Sharing your bias with online friends is entirely different from sharing them with your real ones.And Ver is crazy about bangtan's maknae Jungkook.We were all different from each other in all directions.Yet we had on thing in common.WE ARE 97 LINERS ...
     we had a strict rule to share our love equally and abundantly over OT7.
       So yeah We are Fangirls...