singapore

"Pack my white canvas"shouted haj from the end of the hall way and Ver threw it straight across her face and there broke World war 3
     Prijiwi and me didn't bother to bring a peace treaty among those two because we know these idiots never listen.We possibly won't dare to indulge in this battle because we can't take sides when we are in a situation like this.But Prijiwi always has other ideas stacked up in her brains.lets have breakfast she announced and those two annoying shits appeared infront of the table in no time as if they were having a lovers quarrel both of them were acting really sweet towards eachother which made me forget those prior 5 minutes where Ver disappeared under a table to save her life and Haj pulled her rightaway out of the table like how Pandora's box was set loose and where I screamed on the top of my lungs "MURDER" and now seeing them both fixing eachother's dress and messed up hair...it makes me cringe so much that I would really  want to puke any moment.
    With all the packing done we are here at the airport terminal to set off to Singapore as a part of our tour.When each of the staff are allowed to bring a guest we had only Prijiwi to tag along with us.
    " Singapore"  Our dear students were just remarkably intelligent enough to collect all the data's on the foreign land "dear students put in the same efforts to submit your records it would be quite fruitful"... Ver said annoyingly .But ultimately one of the infos caught our attention..
"BTS ARE GOING TO HAVE A CONCERT AT SINGAPORE "
And the four of us couldn't contain our happiness but we had to behave because we are here to guide our students and not as crazy fan girls.
    At the very thought of attending a BTS concert VER started to blush because she stared to imagine things like how nice it would be to casually bump into BTS and especially jungkook in an elevator or something...or would he look at her direction spraying water,or get her mobile to take a selfie video...she was so much into it that she didn't realise the flight attendant standing before here with her pretty smile to offer us food.
     Coming to my thoughts I was on cloud nine at the mere thought of breathing the same air as BTS and sharing the same space with them.And ofcourse I was imagining things too with jimin.How nice it would be of  him to hold my hands and talk sweet things like he always does with other armys.But then there was someone who was doing things beyond imagination HAJ who addresses herself as HAJIWI the last 4 letters annoyingly means JImin's WIfe.I have been shamelessly addressing her the same.Prijiwi means the same too but I think time has come for her to change her name.Probably this would be her last trip with us as a spinster.We are way too happy that she is getting married.Thinking of all these my eyelids were dropping I was about to doze off ....
"  Dear passengers, you have arrived at your destination.  WELCOME TO SINGAPORE"
  yeah yeah yeah what a perfect timing....