Morning Love

It was 5 am

The room was little dark

The room was little dark. Nandini was sleeping on sofa while waiting for Manik. Suddenly someone opened the bedroom's door. He came close to her and stopped seeing her sleeping. It didn't take so much time to guess who it was! Nandini heard that sound and was about to turn over there but she stoped. She could feel his fragrance as it was a special perfume's smell and she knew it was only his beloved husband "Manik" , who was totally tired because of work. But he knew that his lovely wife was angry on him for coming home late tonight and was thinking an excuse. He was  little happy to see her sleeping so he can make her understand later by some romantic actions. He threw his blazer and tie on the floor and went to her. He picked her up in bridal style and started going toward their bed. She was awake and her heartbeat became fast when she was in his arms. After putting her left side on the bed he was about to go to the washroom but he felt a touch. She held his and made him fall all over her. He was surprised by her action. Both were looking each other with so much intensity.
I know you are mad at me right now but please i am so tired now we will discuss.... (he said having not now look on his face)
Ssshhhh!!! (She said putting his finger on his lips)
Who said i m mad at you? (While rubbing her finger on his lip)
He: So you aren't ?
She: No i m not (whispering in his left ear)
A huge smile came on his face and he hugged her so tightly. She also hugged him tightly because they missed each other so much. Manik broke the hug and laid beside her taking her in his arm and both were in deep sleep

 Manik broke the hug and laid beside her taking her in his arm and both were in deep sleep

Afternoon 1 pm
Manik woke up because of his phone call, it was from office. He cut the call and sent a text that he won't come today at office so they have to manage themselves. He put the phone on bedside table and looked at his beautiful wife, who was sleeping like a little baby. He turning toward her, tucked her hairs behind her ears and kissed her check. She smiled while opening her eyes.
Good morning love ( he said rubbing her check)
Good morning (smiling at him)
Suddenly her smily face vanished and it became hell angry.....

If you like this part then please let me know
This is the very 1st time  i m writing a story so i need ur support