Making Love

After dinner

Nandini came out of bathroom covering herself with a blue towl which was till her mid thigh and she made a knot around her breasts. Her body was total wet and there were few waterdrop on her back because of her wet hair

Scene change to living room

Manik was checking his laptop and he noticed some things aren't finished yet so he has to call his colleague. He started searching his phn but it wasn't here. He remembered  that it's in the bedroom. So he made his way to their bedroom. The door was open as he entered he got stop there looking his beautiful sexy wife who was unaware about him.

She was searching her night dress once she found it closed the cupboard and turned toward himself. She wasn't shocked... infact she was smiling...
Seeing him like a hungry lion in that position and listening his "I love you" was her dailyroutine...

Manik was coming close to her taking slow steps... Nandini moved backward and Manik moved forward and she got the wall behind her back.
Manik : I
Nandini : I
Manik : love
Nandini : love
She was dying to listen it but this time he surprised her...
Manik : Actually I love this towl (having smirk in his eyes)
She was confused by his words
Nandini: You love this towl not me !!?? ( with fake anger )
Manik : because this towl has your fragrant and I love smelling it also uncovered it ( looking her lips )
He slammed her lips holding her waist with his right hand and started rubbing it softly. His other hand was on the wall . She put her left hand on his palm and started tracing. She stopped on his neck and clutched his hair softly. Her other hand was on his waist. Suddenly he deepened the kiss and the kiss became so passionate crazy and hard also his left hand went to her waist and he rubbed there little bit hardly. Her both hands were now on his back clutching his hair tightly she was moaning in his mouth. Both became breathless, he broke the kiss and went to her right side of neck. After kissing sucking bitting he came out from her right side and went to left and did the same. Nandini was blushing and  moaning all over. Now it was difficult for her to stand there. Manik after having enough of his neck and shoulder looked at her and confessed :
I love you Nandini (while breathing heavily)
Nandini : I love you too ( looking at him)
He put his two fingers on her head and started coming down to her nose lips chin throat and at last her cleavage....
He went to the knot and was about to open it but she held his hand and pushed him away saying : itni asani se to nahi Mr. Husband.... Catch me if you can ( winking at him )
Manik : accha!? Abhi batata hoon
He was running behind her and she was holding her knot in one hand and with other hand was throwing cushions from couch on him...
Suddenly she fell down on the stairs
(Watch the photo of their bedroom u will understand which stairs)
Aaahhhh!!!!
Manik stopped for a while and went to her : kaha lagi? Dard ho raha na ab!? Kitni bar kaha aise bhago mat par u never listen to me...
Nandini was hiding her smile... she loves getting scolded by him that's why she used to do it. Manik was checking her leg after realising everything is fine he looked at her and got shocked ...
Manik : ohhh... so u want this ... ( winking ) he took her in his arms and she blushed all over placing her hands  on his neck. He took stairs and went to bed taking slow steps and looking her with those sexy eyes. His eyes were enough to say that tonight it will be a wild one...

He threw her on the bed and before she could react he came above her and slammed her lips hardly taking her both hands above her head in his grip.
She closed her eyes and shaked her legs up and down. He sucked her both lips without giving any chance to her. Because of oxygen he broke the kiss and went to her sholder and cleavage. Placing thousands kisses and love bites he looked at her and left her hands. Both were panting so heavily.

Nandini kissed his forehead and held the knot of towl and opened it with two hands.....

Manik didn't waste time he looked at her body and started his work....
And the room was filled with their moans groans and screams.......

Last part
Short story it is
Vote if you like