Wound and jealousy

Coffeehouse

Arnav... Long time no meeting. How are you? (Nandini said while smiling)

I am good. You say, How is going your new life? (Arnav sat on chair and took his coffee mug)

6 months kaise guzar gaya pata hi nahi chala. Abhi bhi aisa lagta hai jaise kal hi to humne shadi ki... (she said looking straight, having happiness in her eyes)

So you didn't even remember me? (He said faking anger)

You are my best friend Arnu. How can i forget you? (She pulled his cheeks smilingly)

Stop pulling my cheeks(He hated it and she enjoyed it)

Accha to apka patidev hai kaha? (He adjusted himself leaning on the chair)

Phone call attend karne gaya ata hi hoga...(she looked here and there)

Yeah yeah i will call you. Ok Bye. (Manik was walking to their table while talking)

Love let's go.. (he looked her and got surprised)

Manik, meet my best friend Arnav... remember  i told you ? (He tried to remember but failed so he faked)

Yeah yeah.. hii  I m Manik (he forwarded his hand)

Arnav Khanna... (both handshook)

Toh chale love? (He forwarded his hand to her)

Hmm (she smile and got up taking her hand support)

Main car leke aya tum jaldi se ajao. (He went away)

Arnav and Nandini were walking. Suddenly Nandini's heel lost balance and she was about to fall. But Arnav immediaty hold her by her waist. He hold her tightly and they were so close to each other.

Thank you. (She smiled)

Mention not. (He also smiled)

Two big eyes saw them from the car and his anger was spitting fire through his eyes.

How dare he touched my love? I am gonna kill him right now. (He stepped down and walked fastly)

Ok then bye. See you.(he went)

Bye.(she smiled)

Nandini was removing her heels when she felt pain.

Ahh... (she looked at her feet and saw a cut. Blood was also oozing)

Suddenly she felt two arms on her back and waist. Before she could understand she was in his husband's arm. He took her to the car without glancing. She was surprised. First time her husband didn't scold her for being careless. Thousand times he said her not to wear heels becoz she can't handle them. But she wanted to match his height and never listened to him. She was scared now becoz whenever he stayed silent, when he should scold her it means consequences will be worse.

Manik... i am sorry. Plz gussa mat karo. (She tried to talk to him but he didn't look at her. )

He made her sit in the car and put the seatbelt. He also sat in the car and started the engine. The drive was silent
He didn't say a word. Nandini was also silent becoz she knew it was useless talking to him now.

They reached at home. He again took her in his arm and went to their room. He placed her on the bed.

Ahhh... (her pain spot touched the bed)

He immediately look at her feet and sat on his knee. He opened the bedside table and took the first aid box.

She bite her lower lips when he touched her feet becoz of pain. He put the bandage and she clutched his shirt in her fist. And finally he looked at her.