✞ ʏᴏᴏɴᴍɪɴ ‹ + › ᴘᴜɴɪꜱʜᴍᴇɴᴛ 🔞

📎General POV;

          Seven boys were at their dorm and busy with their own bussiness— Jin and Jungkook was in the kitchen, cooking for their dinner. Namjoon was reading a literature book in his room. Hoseok and Taehyung was busy playing on their arcade. Yoongi and Jimin on the other hand was having a quarrel or more like a “lover's quarrel”.

“Jinjja. How could you I that to you, Jimin?” Yoongi said in low tone so the other members won't hear him.

“Yah. I don't know. Psh.” Jimin said and rolled his eyes then crossed his arms together.

“Aish. She's our fan. I don't want to snob her tho.” Yoongi explained again.

“Whatever. Aish. Jinjja.” Jimin irritatedly said.

“C'mon, Jimin. How could I snob that girl who supposed to be one of our million of fans? I was also shookt when she hugged and kiss me on my cheek.” Yoongi explained once more.

“You don't need to explain.” Jimin said coldly and stood up. He goes directly to “their” room. Yoongi can't help himself not to follow him. He locked the room when he finally in it.

He didn't see any sign of Jimin in the room. But, he heard a splashing of water that he absolutely know that came from the shower of this room.

“Got ya.” Yoongi mumbled and goes outside the bathroom. He thought that it was locked but he was wrong. When he twisted the knob, it suddenly opened and saw a half naked Park Jimin. Jimin on the other hand was shookt in Yoongi's presence who is now standing in front of him and now smirking at him. “You really have a perfect body as fuck, Park Jimin.” Yoongi said that made him shy but it changed quickly to a cold stare.

“Aish. Get out of here, Yoongi! Can't you see, I'm not yet done.” Jimin said while trying to reach his towel but unluckily, he forgot to brought it inside earlier. “Aish.”

Yoongi as the pervert one, locked the door of the bathroom and slowly goes near Jimin who's stepped backwards but yet, he is already trapped by Yoongi's arms.

Yoongi smirked and said, “Oh Jimin-ah. I know you're jealous about what happened but did you forgot what I promised to you? You are my first love. No, my first and last love rather. So, believe me, You, Park Jimin is enough for a one Min Yoongi.”

Jimin can't say anything for what he heard from Yoongi's mouth.

Yoongi's lips slowly touches Jimin's lips and slowly kissing each other Under the shower that is continuously making them more wet. Jimin's hand is now taking off Yoongi's shirt that is now wet. Without breaking their intense kissing moment, they both took off their shorts and undies. Yoongi slowly kissing Jimin's neck and leaving some hickeys on it.

“F-fuck...” Jimin moaned.

Yoongi stopped and whispered to his ear, “Let me Punish you baby...” and bits Jimin's ear slightly that made him groaned.

Yoongi is now kissing the lower part of Jimin's body— his' abs.

“U-ugh..”

He finally reached Jimin's hard and short— i mean long dick. It made Yoongi, turned on as fuck.

“Damn, Jimin baby. How could you have a dick like this even though you're shorter than me?” Yoongi teased Jimin and chuckled.

“Jinjja, hyung. I was 1 cm taller than you.---ughh.” Jimin said and he felt a hot breathe that conquers his dick— Yoongi's mouth.

“F---uucghhhh---ckk...”

Yoongi did deep throating Jimin's. And all of a sudden, release his' first orgasm.

“Fuck, Jimin. You're too delicious to resist.” Yoongi said.

“Ugh. Hyung.”

Yoongi made Jimin face the wall and put his' dick on Jimin's big fat ass.

“Ughh.. Ughh..” they moaned in chorus when Yoongi reached his end.

“D-damnnn. Ughhh f-ughh-ckk me.. Ha--ughhh-rderr---.. Ughh.”

Yoongi, at first, moves slowly push and pulls his' dick on Jimin's ass.

“F-ughhh-ckkk. F-ughh--ster--ugh..”

“S-sure baby.. Ugh.”

Yoongi suddenly moves faster and Jimin moves vice versa to meet his jagiya's dick.

“Ugh.. Ohh..Ughh.”

They were sweating but it just mixed with the water came from the shower.

“I-I'm c---ughh-mming. ughhhhh!”

One last move and they both explode and white liquid is mixed with water.

Yoongi pulled his dick on Jimin's and made him looked at him.

“S-saranghae, J-jimin ssi.” Yoongi said while still catching his breathe.

“N-nado saranghae, h-hyung.”

And they both share a warm and long kiss again.

────────────────

756 words

Hope you like my first smut story suggest for more stories to catch
and to rise up ❣

-AuthorMin