Lesbian Love pt2

(Sorry for any spell or grammar thats incorrect its like 1:20am leave me aloneee)

Narrators POV

Haha so its been a few months now and the girls are so close, they both know eachother have feelings but dont want to talk about it just incase they get regetted. They mess about with eachother.. calling coupley names stuff like that. But here they are at the last day of school before summer.

Nates POV

Okay.. Today is the day.. im gonna finally admitt my love for lili and surprise everyone by me being a lesbain. idc what my dad this anymore, thats his problem not mine. Love is love at the end of the day he cant do anything about it.AH SHIT SHES COMING OVER!?!?!?!

Narrators POV

The girls talked by the lockers and Nate finally asked her..

"Uhh lili...i was thinking..WillYouBeMyGirlfriend" she said

"OMG yesssssssssss" Lili said

the girls smiled and their eyes locked like when they bumped into eachother a few months ago. However, instead of breaking the tension they kept it their and moved closer.. Lili looked at nate and smiled.She leaned in and kissed her... The tension increased and started to increase the kiss. Lili however pulled away..

Lili's POV

OMFG she asked me out! A dream came true. Even better we kissed.. well it started to become more but i had to pull away as we were in public! But i wanted her.. and i saw the need in her eyes (they are 17 so dont panic!!)

"Babe?" i said

"mhm" nate said sounding kinda annoyed that i pulled away

"follow me" i said and i wink at her ;)

she smirked and followed me as i took her to the girls bathrooms. As soon as we got in their i grab her hand and drag her into one of the stalls and push her against the wall, kissing her slowly ;) lucky me we are the same height so its even easier.

I could tell she was surprised but enjoyed it. Sooooooo yea basically we madeout in the girls bathrooms. hehe 0-0.. After all that we walked out holding hands... Yep HOLDING HANDS?!?!

So many ppl stared at us but we didnt care. We were the gay couple of the school and i loved it.

Soooo i hope you liked Pt2 of this :) i definetly prefered writing this chapter but its now 2:06am and i have 7 more chapters to write go me! XD bai guysss well till i finished the next chapter ;)