The Gay Bar (another solby)

hey guys sorry for not writing in a while but I can see more ppl are reading and saving this book, Well hello new ppl and welcome. Hope you enjoy my book and my other books also this chapter,okay ima stop chatting and get on with it :)

(So we have sam and Colby again because why not)

Sam POV

Okay so tonight I thought I would try something different, since im secretly the gay of the Trap house I thought why not go to a gay bar and see if I can find any decent men and surprise the house by coming home with a boy tonight (im fully aware they dont live together anymore :( but I miss them together so lets say they are) *sam changes into a nice out of black jeans and a white button up shirt with the first 2 buttons undone*

*AT THE GAY BAR BC IM LAZY*

i walk in and the smell of alcohol hits me and a shiver goes down my spine. I went to the bar and ordered some random strong drink. In the distance i saw a man.. fuck he looked hot, but he looked awfully familiar to me. oh well

*Sam had a few drinks later and pretty tispy close to drunk but still to earth, the hot guy walked over to him*

Colby's POV

So im about a few drinks in and i see this cute guy on his own, i feel like ive seen him before. oh well. i walk over and introduce myself by being flirty, surprising he was flirting back, this boy in a natural. I think love at first sight is actually a thing, we started talking a bit having a few drinks and i got bored so i decided to spice things a bit. i leaned in and kissed him..to my surprise he kissed me back straight away. The kissed went into more and we ended up making out in the bar. we pull away and he offers to come over to his house, i agree and we get a uber back to his place.

*BACK AT THE TRAPHOUSE*

!!MINI SMUT WARNING!!

We walk up to his room and as soon as we get in he slams me against the wall and starts kissing me while unbuttoning my shirt, i held his torso kissing him back and slowly rising my hand uo his shirt and starts kissing his neck... lets just say we ended up on the bed somehow pulling each others clothes off ,we both ended up naked kissing eachother and giving eachother kickeys. before I knew it I was tied up on his bed while he was giving me a blowjob, I ended up a moaning mess, when I came he cleaned it all up and that's how our night ended, I dont remember anything else that night..

Sam's POV

I woke up naked, cuddled up to Colby! I WAS SHOOK, he looks cute tho.. like really cute. FUCK WHAT AM I SAYING?!?! okay so he was the guy from last night.. shit, wait hold up-- COLBYS GAY! omfg.. omfg... I cant breath ahhhhhhhhhh help! Colby woke up just as shook and confusedas I was... we had a "serious" talk about it but we ended up making out.. again.. but sober this time, its was weird at first but I liked it.. It felt right... I looked at Colby right into his blue ocean eyes, ugh I could get lost in them so easily. I felt happy with could so dared to ask him the question

"Colby will you be my boyfriend?"

Colby did hesitate for a moment but he said yes!! LIKE YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE okay gay panic over ..hehe.. COLBY BROCK IS MY BOYFRIEND! like woah.. I wonder how the fan will react.. after all that we chilled in my room all day in bed together, watching movies and exchanging kisses to eachother, tonight we will tell the Traphouse.

Hey guys that was the end of this chapter, sorry I haven't updated lately been busy but ill try to more this weekend :) Also I only have 3 more days at school them I have 2 weeks to write for you guys :0 thinking bout doing a Halloween special book, Watcha think? comment below! Thanks Guys have a good day. Ima try go write a stranger things chapter before I fall asleep. (its like 1:18am rn) baiiii

-Dark Shadow Writer