Chapter 4

My alarm at about 5:30 rang and I breathed, hopefully able to have a shower it was Monday, I got out of my pjs and jumped into the shower. I did a slight happy dance and I washed my hair with vanilla shampoo and conditoner, and a mint body wash I smiled and got out wrapping myself in a fuzzy towel.

I walked into the hall way and back into my room, my hair was wrapped in a towel and I re-dressed my neck. I opened my music on my phone and turned on a good song, Welcome To The Jungle by Guns N' Roses I smiled and danced. I may not be able to talk but I can dance, I got on a black lace bra and matching panties, I got on a pair of black tight leggings a black tank top, I put my hair up into a messy bun and smiled more as I danced to the song. I got on my favourite leather jacket with fur lining, and put on the new sunglasses my dad got me I looked good. I grabbed my school bag and an apple sause pouch, and smiled at it sadly and shrugged grabbed my keys and opened the door to see Peter about to knock. I raised an eyebrow and he smiled like a goof and shook my head, I punched his shoulder and locked the door. I walked with Peter as we made our way to the stairs as I opened the apple sauce and Peter began to laugh, I glared at him and pouted because I was angry about not being able to talk.

"What the hell is that Sammy?" I pouted more and ate my apple sauce, "oh Im sorry" he said and patted my head and I glared at him. "Your lucky were friends Peter Parker" I wrote and Peter again started laughing again, Peter hugged me quickly as we got onto the train. "Look its the girl from the park attack" a young girl said and I stiffened and turned, I smiled at the young girl and her mother looked at me concerned. "I am so sorry about my little one... Shes a bit alot I guess" I smiled and shrugged and bent down towards the little girl and patted her on the head, "its alright Ms... Sadly I would say it but as everyone who watched the news knows I cant talk..." The lady smiled and she nodded I turned and rested my head on my hand sadly.

We got to the school everyone was staring at me and I could feel it, news people kept following me but I ignored them and put my hand in front of the camera, with the help of Peter I was able to get away. We got inside and we sat in Chemistry and I was given homework from last week, I looked at it and smirked "what?" Peter asked and I looked at him. "I can finish this all in like 20 mins" I wrote on my notepad and Peter shook his head and chuckled, "Ms Rose do you have something you want to share with us instead of passing notes to Mr Parker?" The teacher asked and I looked at her confused. "Well are you going to answer me or did you go mute?" The entire class looked at the teacher stunned and I stood up, I took off my leather jacket to reveal my tank top and started to remove my bandage as I walked to the front of the classroom. I grabbed a whiteboard marker and in shakey letter wrote, "my voice box was severed!" I wrote and pointed at the bruising on my neck. The teacher glared at me snagged the whiteboard marker out of my hand and pointed to the door, "come back when you learn not to lie... You were gone an entire week now you have the guts to throw attitude at me" the teacher snapped and I looked at her stunned. "Um... Ms she cant talk for three months... Do you not watch the news... I am surprised she even came to school today..." A blonde boy with blue eyes and said and I glanced at him as I redressed my wound. "Severed or not she is still going out to the hall... She has no right the miss a week of my classes... Then act like shes victim" my heart stopped, and I turned eyes narrowing as I opened my mouth "..." I tried talking but nothing came out which only irritated my throat and I punched the wall in frustration. Everyone looked at me stunned as my hand began to bleed and the wall had a nice fist indent in it, "Ms Rose to the office right now" I wanted to scream, I wanted to cry, I wanted to do something but I couldn't.

I sat in the office tears rolling down my face, the principal walked out anger on his face, "Ms Rose please come into my office" I stood up bag and stuff on me as I wiped at the tears on my face. "Sit" he said pointing at the chair in front of his desk, "please its not my fault... Im sorry... But I cant talk for three months and... Argh" I passed the paper to the principal and his face softened. "My name is Mr Jones... I am really sorry about your chem teacher... Shes a bit strict... But she is the new one..." I breathed in disbelief, "you can go back to class sorry for the inconvenience" I nodded got up and walked out stunned.