Where It All Began

(Tokyo)
When you see darkness the fears that you have in you will come right at you then you'll realize it's over. But when you see light you'll know that the fear and darkness just vanished right in front of you, and feel protected already.

My name is Tokyo Moonlight and this is the story of my life which is actually true. What you're about to hear is the time that I became a wizard. 

I was a regular human teenage girl in age 17 who's from San Francisco, California in the USA, just walking to school like other teenage boys and girls do. I live with Emily, my mom, Turbo and Tom, my 2 brothers, Ivy, my little sister, and Marcus and Dawn, my grandparents. We been living together ever since even though my dad passed away when I was born. My mom married a man who is become my stepdad and had my brothers and sister until they got divorced.

At 8:10 AM the school bell rang and everyone including me went to class. We all sat down in our desk when Mr. Ryan, the teacher came in and begin teaching us. "Good morning class, today we'll be continuing learning about the Punnet Square. Even though we haven't finishing yesterday because someone just likes to goof off with their friends.", Mr. Ryan said while staring at the 3 boys who goofing off yesterday.

Mr. Ryan ~ "Now everyone get out your journals so we can write our notes for the quiz tomorrow about the Punnet Square."

We all did what he said. When I started to write my notes I noticed that there was a boy sitting in a desk in the corner of the room, a boy that I have never seen before in fact no one did. When we all finished our notes the teacher graded them which surprise me cause I got a 100 and everyone was impressed (well most people). Although the one thing that I'm just curious about that boy he was just sitting there doing some writing and stuff and it's weird that the teacher didn't even pick up his work but why?

At 11:40 AM I was at the cafeteria eating lunch with my two friend, Sapphire Gabri and Jackson James (we call him Jack for short).

Sapphire ~ "Congrats on making a 100 on your notes Tokyo you'll definitely pass the quiz for sure."

Tokyo ~ "Yeah but I have to study for it if I want to pass."

Jack ~ "She's right she has to study before the quiz."

When Sapphire and Jack were talking I saw that boy from class in our cafeteria and he taking the food without asking then started to walk away

Tokyo ~ "Hey, you know you can't take food without asking right?!"

He stopped to turn around and walked towards me.

Romeo ~ "You can see me?"

Tokyo ~ "Of course I can who wouldn't?"

He looked at me confused even though he's shocked that I can see him.

Romeo ~ "I don't understand no human can ever see us."

Tokyo ~ "What are you talking about and what do you mean us?"

Someone called for him to come on and then he started to leave.