✌︎The Golden ticket✌︎

'Today is going to be a good day' I tell myself, trying to get the motivation to hop out of my bed. Before I can contemplate my life's decisions I hear the front door bell scream. 'Must be that annoying neighbours' kid' I groan internally.

That kid has been causing all kind of havoc to this poor street. People have their cars egged, their trees covered in silly string, and now people have their homes ding-dong-ditched. Oh the terror. I get out of bed to see who's at the door, hoping with my two brain cells that it was not 'the kid.'

I slowly creep to the door to look through the peep hole. But nobody came. A package was left on the door step, awaiting to be opened. I quickly open the door, pick up the package, closed the door, and brought the package inside my home.

I now inspect this package, it's brown, has a label that states the name and address of my whereabouts, and tape. Me being too intrigued the possibility of it being a bomb escaped my mind. This is a job for Pocket Knife Pete. I take out Pete and start absolutely butchering the box until, it opens up. All that work for a bunch of clothes.

This is ridiculous! I never wanted yello- oh wait. This is a frosted MrBeast. Oh my gawd. This is a whole bunch a merch. Is that a golden ticket? I grab the ticket and hold it up to the stream of sunlight peeking through the window. Surely this is a prank. Or am I just second guessing? I need to Get the gang together to crack another mystery.

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ
Hello. Gaze upon sleep deprived work. Gaze upon cringe of the finest cringyness. Gaze upon my weird way of writing. Woo.
-your friendly neighborhood waste of space.