This one's on the computer

I kinda forgot how the story went or how it's supposed to be but I'll try my best.

This story is just a mess by now. Different points of view, grammar, wonky sentences. 

I have no idea what the video they shoot should be about so im just going to use a previous video of theirs.

<--------------->

After a long drive,  I finally made it to my hotel. After checking in, I got to my room, got ready for bed, set an alarm, and passed out. The next morning, my alarm clock brought me out of my comfortable state. After getting ready and doing the important ritual of staring at myself in the mirror for a few minutes, I got out to eat some breakfast and meet up with everyone.

sorry for not texting when i arrived yesterday

dont worry about it 

just glad you made it there 

im actually making my way to the address you sent me in a bit

see ya then

 Finally into the car, I make my way to the address he sent me. Apparently, they are doing one of their biggest videos yet. (yes i know this isn't true but you are in my world now)

ok well at this point of this page i have no idea what im doing anymore. I guess i just lost that touch with Mr beast. To be fair i have nothing against the guy i just stopped watching his stuff for a year or two. but searching back his yt his videos haven't lost that charm. To put this in perspective i haven't watched his videos ever since the viking left.

maybe this ones a lost cause. i dont really think i could have the connection to his stuff to write about someone from that crew.

yup

i think im going to have to let this one go.

sorry.

i also might just leave this sight lmao. unless people would sit down and read my stories about original characters, settings, and plot.

welp

bye sorry again. maybe ill find a time where i connect again.