Nice to meet you

@arianagrande

Caption: I'll be saving my love for youuu 🤫

Liked by zendaya, iamscootie, ChrIsEvaNs, and 893,140 others

51k comments

Zendaya: i know u will 🤤😌
^arianagrande:I love u ^

User:djdjsjsnnddns IM THE BEST MISTAKE U EVA HADE BITCH

arissss: SHES so cute

courtneychipolone: I miss u
^arianagrande: come homeeeee^

Toulousefan: WOOOHOOOOO

*liked by tomholland2013*

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~••~•~•~•~•~•

ARIANAS pov

Today was a very productive day. I wanted to go home but my manager Stacy won't let me go yet. "You have a very important meeting to attend to" she says. Idgaf who it is I just want to get it over with.

I searched up the address of the meeting

"Stace, I thought we were going to do some business not go out drinking and getting wasted"

"We're meeting them at the club okay"

I rolled my eyes and rolled through my Instagram feed as my lovely dressing designers picked out my outfit.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~••~~••~~•
TOMS pov

Brian and I were waiting at the club for this so called "meeting". Talk about being professional. Brian was greeting some people he saw and I was trynna get some space from all these girls. Brian took me to our own private room that had a see through glass so we could see the people from downstairs. I was watching girls throw themselves at men in disgust.
The guy wasn't even hot. Then there she was.

The most beautiful girl I've ever laid eyes on. She was wearing a white shirt that had a deep v cut. She wore blue shorts and her hair was down with two sides of her hair from each sides of her head,that were connected in the middle.

She was gorgeous but I was certain I met her somewhere

•~•~•~•~•~~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

ARIANAS pov

We were in the club and it was how you expected it to be. Perverts trynna get girls numbers. Girls twerking on strangers. A half naked dude knocked out on the floor. Geez what has happened to society.

"OMG. ITS ARIANA GRANDE"

"RUN BITCH" Stacy said as we both moved quickly up the stairs and found our own private room. It took both of our strength to push the door close and lock it.

I turned around trying to hold my breath when I saw a cute boy with a hot smirk on his face. I swear I've seen him somewhere....

"Tom this is Ariana, Ariana this is Tom"

Oh... him....

The end

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
JUST KIDDING TOMS pov

Gee... she looks even prettier in person. We all got settled down and I shook her hand. It was so soft and warm, I would hold on forever if I could.

"So we've been noticing things lately" Stacy says

"And we need you both for an Important project" Brian says looking over to Stacy

"We need you guys to be a couple"

THE END

————————
Sorry I haven't posted in a while.... I just don't feel that motivated as much anymore lmao.
PLEASE LIKE THIS AND COMMENT SUGGESTIONS!!! SPREAD THIS BOOK AROUND GUYS. I'll post soon I promise 🥺😷