Just for show

TOMs POV

Arianas slowly healing and it keeps me at ease. I miss her gorgeous smile and her innocent laugh. We've only known each other for a short time, but I think I started catching feelings from the beginning.

           Ding ding !

grande 💕
Watcha doin tommy boy

tommy 🥺
nothing grande, how about you

grande 💕
Mmm nothing :/
Let's go somewhere :)

tommy 🥺
where is it that you want to go princess

grande 💕
The amusement park 🤗 pick me up at 5?

tommy 🥺
5 it is 🙃

Ariana's POV
Tom and I have been walking around the amusement park for a while. turns out he likes rides and adores the funnel cakes lol.

"Tom let's play some games" I say

"I'm prettty sure they're rigged babe," he said while putting his left arm around me

I turned my head the other way to hide my blush.
"Yeah right. You're only saying that cuz you suck" I say teasingly.

He grins, "bet."

We go to the little booth called "Hunters" with cute cardboard ducks as display.

"Alrighty folks! What do we have here.... a lovely couple?" The advertiser says

"Yes sir " Tom exclaims with a smile

"Well isn't that cute? Alright, the goal here is to shoot at least 7/13 of those cardboard ducks in 45 seconds," the man says pointing to the targets that are moving at a steady, rapid pace.

"Can you handle it" I say

He scoffs, "please, anything for you," I smirk and lightly punch his shoulder.

"Well what do you wanna win for the lovely lady?" The man says

Tom looks at me. I glance at this adorable, huge stuffed elephant holding a heart.

"That one" Tom says, pointing at the elephant.

"Alright young man, on your mark, get set, go!"

And in the flash of light, Tom strikes down 4 ducks in a row.

he looks so hot right now.

Bam!

He's got 8 seconds and two more ducks to go. Unmoved, he takes two down in what seemed a split second. How tf?

He looks at me with a sparkle in his eyes and a grin on his lips.
"What'd I tell you?"

—————————-

We load the stuffed animal in his trunk, laughing and playing around.

"TOM IS THAT YOU!"

We turn around to see this beautiful, brown haired girl with curls. She has a face of a model. She had an hour-glassed body and eyes of honey.

"Zhara!"Tom yells as they run to each other. They hug each other tightly and they look so happy.

I get jealous and say in my head "get off of my boyfriend," but I realize:

We're just for show.