1

Not everyone's been created equally, all people grew in different families and different rules. Some were luckier, some were not. Artist's Son, Doh Kyung-Soo, he was one of the lucky ones. He was from a comfortable and friendly family, had no economic issue, he actually have been spoiled a lot. He grew up watching his father to paint, his father was one of the most respected and richest artist. He visited his museum, saw his art from close... Little Soo's Big Eyes shone. He fell in love with art. He wanted to be an artist like his father. His father enrolled him to art course, let Kyungsoo find his true passion. Kyungsoo chose music. And here he was, has completed all the requirements and enrolled in South Korea's biggest Entertainment company. On the other side, Chanyeol had nothing to lose. He was classic jock tren, playing games and doing sports, making everyone fall for his visuals. Chanyeol loved attention that he didn't recieve in his house. Chanyeol's mind was still childish, sometimes he spoke in mature way. Being childish was Chanyeol's protection. He protected himself, hid behind the child mask to not get harmed. With his huge talent in music, he enrolled in SM as well and he was practicing here, making many friends as possible. Him, Sehun, Jongin, Junmyeon and Minseok have got closer to each other throughout the years. 2 years later, something interesting happened to Chanyeol. Chanyeol knew all the trainees, their names, personalities and their faces. He knew everything, except for one person. He saw him around, he knew his face but he had never spoken to him. While Chanyeol was walking to find a free room to train, a voice stopped him. It was one of the best vocals he had heard. It was his style, a voice that would made amazing vocals in rap or r&b songs, a Vocal who can handle soothing ballad. In excite, he walked to the room where trainee was using. At the door he watched him, until Kyungsoo hit the outro notes of the song. Chanyeol had a smile on his facs, he was smiling without even realizing it. The voice, sent him to his lwn Wonderland. Chanyeol was at the doorway, Kyungsoo noticed the other trainee. He wouldn't approach someone first. Shy at first but a wild one after getting close. In additional, this wasn't a normal way of meeting. Kyungsoo took a deep breath and coughed. That cough brought Chanyeol back to the real world. How long has he spend there? When did Kyungsoo notice? This situation has been too much for Chanyeol that have had caused him to sweat out his feelings. He ruffled his own hair and looked down with a friendly grin on his face, Kyungsoo had his usual 'glare'.

"Your voice is pretty— Wait Pretty isn't a good way to compliment voice. But it is... Uhh... Pretty- huh? It brought me muse to make songs. Do you sing often? - wait of course you do you are a trainee! Anyway— It is embarrassing and I am Park Chanyeol!"

"Doh Kyungsoo."