3

This was final, they were going to debut and they finally had their roles. Now that people knew what to practice, what to focus on. Kyungsoo, sticked to his newest best friend Baekhyun to practice his vocals. They had similar notes but in different vibe. Junmyeon, later joined them too. They heard some of their debut song, it was classic and Vocal based. Kyungsoo was so nervous. He was good but not that good, at least he didn't have big confidence yet. It was their first, they had to do good and Kyungsoo felt the pressure. He was sticking to the people he had been comfortable with. Mostly, his own group. Mostly, Byun Baekhyun. His best trouble. Baekhyun always made him laugh and he forgot his stress with him. He was practicing his stability with him, he had to dance well and sing well. He wished to have bigger lungs so he could keep air safe. Chanyeol was nervous as well. He was unable to dance due to his tall body but he was trying to show his best. It was his passion. If he couldn't dance, he was going to own the stage with his own presence. After some days, they recieved all of their song, lines and dance. They all 12 were in same room again, recieving the papers and divided lines. The Chinese team were gossipping and trying not to laugh. Han harshly elbowed Zitao whom was chuckling and Tao hid his face on Yixing's arm to keep himself from laughing. Kyungsoo watched them in confusion, Minseok and Jongdae seemed to not get the situation as well. Once the manager and his team was out, Tao bursted out a big laugh. It was high pitched, very feminine laugh Tao had. The rest laughed as well. Chanyeol started to laugh only because Tao's laugh was funny and Kyungsoo kept his confused eyes on Yeol.

"Who... Who translated this? It sounds like I am going to confess my love to my own mother in our version..."

Han said while laughing and that made Zitao laugh even harsher, Yixing was covering his mouth and he shook his head. The version Kyungsoo had in his hand seemed normal to him but it was a bit odd song. Hard to sing and dance. Or it just seemed hard becahse it was their first. Or it was only because Kyungsoo was nervous. Not much later, he went to training room and started to train his voice for the song. He thought, if he could sing it once, he could also do it later in dance. He wanted to do good his vocals first. Whole team was nervous in dancing, they were afraid to do it bad. He didn't even notice Baekhyun joining him, he noticed him once they finished their verse together. Baekhyun squeezed his shoulder comfortably and sat down on ground with Soo. They were talking about the things that could distract and comfort him. Baekhyun was sure good at it. Although he was nervous too, he didn't show it to not freak out people more. Soo felt comfortable enough to rest on his shoulder and breathe. Baekhyun hyung was an amazing hyung. He was using sweet tone. Not much later, their private training has invaded by rest of the group and they wanted to train together. Or at least watch the dance and try to do moves seperately. They watched the video, over and over again and sent it to each other. The Christmas was at the door. They could feel the cold coming from winter, especially when they were so sweaty after the practice.