1. stained cheeks.

"danaria? danaria! are you there?"
i hear the lost words fill my head as my eyes flutter open. everything seemed so blurry. my vision was poor and everything seem to be in slow motion. at that moment i really couldn't tell what was happen, nor how i was supposed to react. just the soft spoken words hitting me with the deep breath of warm arm blowing in my face.

"Ahhh, fuck. what do you want millie!"
i respond to the short girl with a slight touch of annoyance in my voice, getting up was never a easy task for me. everything never seemed right in the mornings, it was like i would wake up and my brain would tell me to go back to sleep. the haunting dreams i have following in my mind, making me think that everything else around me was just like that dream,

like a illusion.

"you need to get up! it's literally 2:30pm! you have been sleeping all day. from that stupid hangover!"
millie shouted out into my face. my hands meeting my eyes as i covered my face, stratching my eyes with the pointer finger.

"ALRIGHT ALRIGHT I GET IT."
i spat out shorting my body up to sit up. my head pounding harder by the minute from the headache that came to me every morning. i placed my hand onto my thigh. caressing them softly as i looked up at millie, dressed in a soft black silk dress. a bow in her hair and some little black shoes. i looked her up and down, slightly furrowing my eyebrows being confused on why she was already dressed.

"why are you dressed? a date?"
i guessed from the top of my brain. watching her walk out of the room, the clicking of her shoes on the floor boards echoing through the small empty room. i know where i was, at millie's house. in her bedroom. but the slight confusion came to me on why was here.

maybe because i got too drunk?
or i was being stupid?
i don't know, nor care.

i heard the soft chatter in the other room floating into the room i was in. slightly jumping as i looked at myself in the mirror. the rubbed of mascara on my cheeks. the messy foundation on the pillow. i sighed softly, rolling my eyes with a chuckle on how stupid i was. obviously getting drunk wasn't good for me last night.

i got up from my bed, walking into the bathroom in millie's room. closing he door slowly as i turned on the tap. standing there watching the water flow from the tap for a minute. because quickly snapping out the dreams in my head. cupping my hands placing them under the water. washing off my makeup that was on my face. playing my hair into a bun. looking at myself,

decent.

i walked out the bathroom. fixing my outfit because i didn't know who i was going to greet. i was guessing sadie, but millie is constantly bringing new people.

i walk out to see the millie sitting on the couch, a tall figure next to her, it was a boy. he had curly long hair. reaching his shoulders. i leaned against the wall. trying to figure out the person i laid my eyes on. watching him twiddle his fingers together. than seeing millie turn to me.

"hey! danaria!"
she said in a joyful voice, i smiled softly at her before i saw the tall boy turn around. staring me blankly at my face. his emotions seemed to be drained out of him. millie's cheeks stained with tears.. i was guessing they were having a break up or a fight. but i really couldn't tell.

"this is..."
she stumbled on her words, my eyes still laid on the tall boy. his look was mysterious and dark. like i was staring into a cave. the silence filling the air. looking the boy up and down.

"it's finn, my name."