Who saw that coming

"Life is not same for everyone, respect yours for what you have"

_________________________________________

AASAD'S P.O.V

After i dropped Aasmita at school, i went to Ashween's house because he was already back and i promised to go see him and also to discuss somethings with him.

I knocked on the door, after some few seconds the door flung open.

"Assalamu Alaikum" i said shaking his hands

"Wa alaikumussalm" he answered

"so how was the trip?" i started

"Alhamdulillah!" he replied

"sooo...." he started

"sooo?" i asked raising an eyebrow

"Did you give her the ring?"

"Yeah i gave it to her. Any problem?"
i said nonchalantly.

"Hey don't try to act that way cause i won't buy it"

ok that was what i was running from. his taunts of course.

i heaved a sigh and said

"Fine, she was happy"

"And what did she say?"

she said
'thank you soo much Ya Aasad you both made my day. obviosly i thought you've forgotten about me but i was wrong. Any ways, i love you big brother'
"Are you satisfied now?" i asked clearly pissed and knackered of his questions

"You see dude, i told you she really loves you why don't you express your love?"

i gave him the 'you-are-soo-not-serious' kind of look

"okay okay. i get. You don' want to do it right? Alright just do this for me. Whenever you are talking to her just try to read her expression, you get me?"

i just stared at him like a fool

"I want you to make her jealous. Try to make fake call with girls in front of her if possible it should be real jus....just do anything you know would irk her and from that you will get to know whats on her mind okay?"

"Do you really think we should do this? don't you think she has a boyfriend?"

"There's nothing of that sort insha Allah just give it a try and pray istikhara and i hope it should be anything positive kay?

"hmmm"

******************************

"Ammi where is Aasmita isn't she back home yet?"

"She branched to her friend's house"

"what? A friend's house? why? what if something happens to her?

"ssshh! Nothing will happen to her insha Allah besides she sleeps there sometimes so it's nothing to worry about"

"No Ammi. This is so not done as far as i'm here i won't allow her to go out unnecesserily please give her a call tell her to come back this instant"

i said thinking wether she went to meet her boyfriend. i quickly shrugged the thought off my mind

she picked her phone and called her but it wasn't reachable

"Its not reachable i guess she's on her way no need to panic, okay? i'll go in and pray now" she patted my shoulder

i stood by my window and watched as the driver dropped her. she looked tired but looks more beautiful with that expresion. i heaved a sigh of relief and paraded to my room.

AAMITA'S P.O.V

I woke up by the irritating sound of my alarm. I slowly moved my eyes to the wall, it was four ten. I lazily drew the quilt off me and went to the toilet. I said my du'aa and stripped my cloth, i filled the bathtub with hot water. After i took my bath, i brushed my teeth and performed ablution.

I prayed raka'atanil fijr and prayed subh. I recited some surah's in the Qur'an before i went back to sleep because i don't have paper today.

I felt as if someone was tickling me in my sweet sleep.

"What the fuck!"

I gasped and stood up only too see an annoying zarah laughing hysterically

"Buthead! do you even know what the time is?"?

"what's the time?" i said irritated

"It't eleven fifteen fa wallah you better wake up and bath"

"Alright alright i'm coming just give me a few"

After fifteen minutes, i was out. I clad into a blue ripped jeans and a white top with 'Aas' written on it and wore a black kimono on top with stripes of white on it.

I tied a white scarf turban style and spritzed myself with perfume and put on my house slippers. There wasn't a single make up on myself i just applied kohl to my eyes because i know the moment Ammi sees me not wearing it she will start giving me an earful. Yet i look so beautiful and more cute

I greeted Ammi and Abba. Ya Aasad wasn't there he's probably in his room or somewhere else.

we talked from time to time me and zarah as we dived into our scrumptious meal because i asked her not to eat before she comes if not i will skin her alive.

We heard a deep salam before the person entered. its obviously Ya Aasad.

Our eyes met as i quickly examined him. He was clad in a grey sweatpants and white sweatshirt. His scent and his looks breathtaking as always especially his doe-like eyes.

I quickly moved my gaze away as we chorused a good morning me and zarah.

He didn't answer but threw us a question

"Why are you home by this time? aren't you both having exams?"

"No...we..we don't have paper today" i stuttered. i facepalmed my self in my head

stupid! why do you have to stutter everytime in front of him???

"Alright! wanna have some fun?"

i furrowed my bows at him in confusion because i never expected that.

zarah elbowed me and said "Yes, sure" giving me a deathly glare which screams 'i'm gonna kill you'

"where???" he asked

"Ahmm frozenscoops please" she said

"Alright then frozenscoops it is! lets go."

i didn't utter a word and followed them to the parking lot. i opened the door and was about to enter when a voice stopped me. I froze there like a statue.

"hey! where do you think you are going with that thing"?

salaam beautiful people
how are you, family, school, work and everything.
*sighs* who saw that coming? me i didn't oo
what do you guys think he called a thing? i need to hear from you ASAP at the comment section fast fast.
Alright i think i should leave now but do expect the next chapter maybe after sallah but i may or may not update before sallah but you should be expecting it anytime.

VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE
FOLLOW

I really appreciate you guys mmmmuuuuaah💋

sophie💙