Episode 2

" Hey JK" Hoseok called as he waved down Jungkook who was sitting with his hands interlocked while he hunched over a little bit with a girl hand rested on his back. Jungkook looked up and made eye contact with the ball of sunshine and smirked. 

Jungkook smacked the girl hand away and walked over to Hoseok who was holding the pool stick and handed it to Jungkook who smirked and button his dress shirt up. 

" Come on buddy, an old battle of table pool wouldn't hurt would it." Hoseok said bending over the table smacking his stick against the ball that rolled all over the tables sending Hoseok a smiled as the elders looked at the two. 

" Who do you think is going to win?" Seokjin whispered towards Namjoon who's elbow was plopped onto the bar counter as she just smirked and looked over to the two. 

" So hyung, What do I get if i win?" Jungkook asked with a smirk knowing that this was all just fun and games, knowing Hoseok he was a man who always wanted to win. And being Jungkook, he never lose. 

Hoseok chuckled as he placed one of his hand on his waist and shook his head towards the Maknae who talked so highly of himself causing Hoseok to poke his stick hard enough to knock ball 7,8 and 10 rolling down the table and into the holes that was on the sides of the table. 

Jungkook let out a chuckle, He couldn't believe that Hoseok was taking this game so serious. Jungkook took a sip of his vodka that was sitting on the side of the table. Jungkook threw the shot back letting the burn run through his entire body. 

Jungkook let out a hiss before placing his finger onto the table ready to aim at the very last 4 balls on the table. Jungkook cleared his throat leaning over the table, closing one eye tightly as he moved the stick back and forth on his finger making sure his timing was right. 

* Clack* 

Namjoon along with Jin turned their head towards the two man to notice that yet again, Hoseok have lost to the Maknae. 

Jungkook let out a smirk as he walked over and placed the pool stick back on the rack that was against a white-yellow wall that many of people had wrote things on. 

" Aish." Hoseok shouted ruffling his hair in annoyance. Jungkook looked over his shoulder and walked towards the rest of the boys that was sitting there trying their best not to make any reaction. 

" Hoseok, I don't know why you keep trying when you're ALWAYS going to lose." Jin enphasize the word and walked back to sit in between the girls that was looking like they were board out of their mind. 

" I know, But this time I honestly thought that I can finally beat JK in something" Hoseok said taking the shot that was on the table. 

" Wow, this place is packed today. Normally it's not this busy on a Thursday." Jimin said looking around the club notice that more and more people have came into the bar. 

" Many new faces too." Taehyung asked as he nudge his head towards the door to see a girl holding onto her bag as she walked in looking around the club. Jungkook quickly snapped his neck up and notice the beautiful girl with her chocolate brown hair falling down beautifully on the side of her face. 

" She's never been in here before" Taehyung said watching the girl get escorted to the back of the club as a man in black placed his hand lowly towards the girl back. Jungkook for some reason felt an attraction to this girl that he couldn't even take his eyes off this girl .

" Jk, What are you thinking?" Namjoon asked as he watched the younger man look at the dimple man with a smirk as he stood up and started walking towards the direction of where the girl went.

" What do you mean I'm not getting paid for the last week I've worked? It isn't fare sir" The girl voice came out as a whispered as Jungkook was hiding from behind the wall listening the conversation she was having with an older man. 

" Chaeyoung-ah, You're a beautiful and smart girl. You should know that you weren't even here most of the week. Your paycheck is only 58,450 Won ( 60$). There is really no use of paying you if you're only making that much" The older man said as he tried to reach and touch her face. 

" Mr. Jung, I'm sorry but.. this isn't fair. You know my mom isn't well and her medical bill is not coverable with that" Chaeyoung voice broke. 

" Sweetie, Nothing in life is fair" The man tapped her face as he was about to walk away, a figure appeared from around the corner with his hand in his pocket. 

" Mr. Jung, Seems like you're not being fair at all.." Jungkook voice came out cold as the man stumbled and watched Jungkook slowly moved closer to him. 

" Mr. Jeon" The man stuttered as he slowly backed away having his back hit against the wall. 

" Now, Mr. Jung.. you wouldn't to lose this club would you?" Jungkook came close in contact with Mr. Jung who looked extremely uncomfortable. 

" Pay the lady. You're not going to die from losing that much money" Jungkook said nudging towards Chaeyoung who held onto her purse tightly as she watched the scene unfold in front of her. 

" Y-y-y-Yes Mr. Jeon" Mr. Jung said quickly walking away towards his office. Jungkook chuckled and looked over to Chaeyoung who just stared at Jungkook blankly. 

" You didn't have to do that, I don't need your pity towards me. I could've handle it myself" Chaeyoung said staring up towards Jungkook who just turned around biting down on his jaw tightly. 

" You wouldn't have gotten paid if it wasn't for me" Jungkook said coldly while staring at Chaeyoung go frighten and back away just a little bit. 

" You're right. I wouldn't have gotten paid. Thank You. But i don't need your help." Chaeyoung said quietly while she notice a man appearing behind Jungkook. 

 " Here you go Ms. Park" He said handing over the money in a Envelope towards Chaeyoung who then smiled and took the envelope. 

" Thank you. You have a good night Mr. Jung" Chaeyoung said as she walked passed Jungkook lightly bumping into his shoulders. Jungkook let out a scoff and watch Chaeyoung walk away.