Chapter 2

I woke up chained by my wrist to a bed that I was laying on. I went into immediate panic "somebody helps me!!!" I screeched, I started banging my shackle against the wall as an attempt to break it. "Stop that, you're going to hurt yourself" a stern voice from the corner of the room. A shiver went down my spine, I felt like I was going to throw up. It was the man from last night, he looked the same as he did just now his eyes were a warm brown. "please I won't tell anyone, just let me go!" I pleaded with tears in my eyes, he just laughed wildly.

He got up and walked towards me. I violently started banging the shackle again, desperately trying to break free. "STAY AWAY FROM ME" I hissed. He stopped and grinned at me "strong women, I like that" he said, "now, are you going to be good enough to come downstairs so I can show you around without a hassle or, am I gonna have to keep you chained?" he asked. "I'll be good" I lied. he smiled "good" he reached in his pocket and pulled out a key. As soon as he set me free I was going to run, the anticipation boiled in my skin. hopefully, this works.

~click~ my shackle was off, I pushed the man aside and I started running as fast as I could. I ran down the stairs and out the door, I was free. I ran into the woods and kept running, I saw an opening in the trees, I ran faster hoping it was a road or something. I closed my eyes and burst through the trees opening, I opened my eyes to the same house I just left. what the hell that's impossible! I ran back into the forest, through the opening, and was right where I started. I did this for hours till I collapsed to the ground in exhaustion.

"Do you give up?" the man said, I stayed silent, he chuckled. "get up" he commended, I stayed silent "get up" he repeated I still stayed silent, "NOW" his growl echoed through the trees. He grabbed my arm to help me up but I shook him off, I could tell he was getting mad. He grabbed me and scooped me up in his arms, I kicked and slapped him, throwing my arms and legs around like a two year having a fit.

We got inside and he threw me down and slammed the door. I watched in fear as his eyes went from a warm brown to a cold electric blue. He grabbed my face and held it so I was forced to look at him. "listen here bitch, I'm the boss! when I ask you to do something, you better fuckin do it! I don't want to start having to disciplining you, and you definitely don't want that! GOT IT!" he growled, I nodded sheepishly.

"Now let's go get you pretty," he said with a smile, his eyes turn brown again. He held his hand out for me to hold when I didn't he growled and glared at me, so I grabbed it, it made me sick. He leads me back into the room that I was originally in, there was a dress laid out on the bed, it was a simple looking dress, frilly, black in colour, cute.

He sat me on the bed and walked into the bathroom and came back with a damp washcloth, he washed face and replied my makeup, he brushed my hair. He handed me the dress "put it on" he said. I did as he wished. I turned around so he couldn't see anything and slipped the dress on.

I was trying to reach the zipper when I saw two tattooed hands wrap around me, I started to cry. he zipped up my dress, "we need to talk" he said his voice soft. He walked me over to the bed, we both sat.

He cleared his throat, "Hello, my name is Ezra, we are very different you and I, were from different worlds just be patient with me and I promise it will get better." He said. "What do you mean different worlds" I questioned, "I um I'm a demon." Great my kidnappers crazy, "look Ezra, you probably a really nice guy, but I have a fiancé and friends I wanna get back to them, so whatever your dealing with it's called a concealer" Ezra glared at me "you don't believe me" he chuckled "alright well there's one more thing I need to do before you're mine." he said. "Oh, and what's that" I taunted.

He grabbed my arm, pinned me and then kissed me. pains went up to my sides to my breasts and my throat burned. I struggled to get away but couldn't, it hurt so much. He finally let go and I let out a scream of pain. "WHAT DID YOU DO!!!" I screeched, I lifted up my dress and big red roses with teal coloured eyes into the middle of them was decorated into my skin like a tattoo. "YOU SON OF A BITCH!" I scolded "WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL!" he laughed "you're truly mine now."

"What do you mean I'm yours?" I said with a quiver, "I owe you my sweet lamb, you're mine" he gently grabbed my waist "those marks I just gifted you with, will make sure nobody will touch you" he kissed my forehead and left the room and locked the door behind him.

After Ezra and left the marks disappeared, what the hell.