Meeting Fairygirls

Narrators pov
It was day 2 of going to fairy tail college in Magnolia and she felt like she got comfortable around it. Natsu was gonna take her out to see the town and what it was like. She was excited to be going to that school and see more people there because she wanted to meet more people. Lucy just got out of the shower and changed into a black skirt with a purple T-shirt and purple flats and locked her house doors and headed straight to her car. When she made it to school, she saw some girls by the school doors and went straight to them.

Lucy pov

I was walking to some girls by the school doors and introduced myself. "Hi my name is lucy heartfilia" Lucy said, a girl with red or scarlet hair spoke, "hey I'm Erza,Erza Scarlet", a girl with long blue hair said "Juvia's name is juvia lockser", " Hi my name is Mirajane Strauss", "hello I'm Wendy Marvel", (A/N ik this sounds crazy but Wendy is really smart and skipped grades and now she's in college) "hey I'm Levy Mcgarden", "My name is kagura Mikazuchi, nice to meet you".I spoke and said "I'm new to this school and hope we can be friends" I said smiling. They all smiled and said "sure"we kept talking but I felt like someone was watching me but I will just shake it off because I'm probably being silly. They all went their separate ways and went to class.