One

Hi, I'm Jacky, Jacky Frost, I'm part of the guardians of htrae. We protect the children of our world from people or evil things like chaos, Pitchina, ect. I guess you should get to know our group...

Ok first we have the leader, Nicole Clause. She represents wonder, her holiday is Christmas. She delivers presents to the children so they believe in her. In return the presents makes the kids feel wonder, so they have something special. It gives them a part of a twinkle in their eyes.

Next is Bonny Bunnymund. She represents hope. Her holiday is Easter. She hides chocolate eggs so the kids believe in her, her holiday represents new beggings, new life, hope. What better way to represent that than with chocolate. That also contributes to a child's twinkle In their eyes.

Next is The Sandwoman. She represents dreams. Every night she goes out and gives the children good dreams with her dream sand. It helps them sleep easier and it's really helpful when Pitchina attacks and kids stop believing, she can make them dream the we are real. So yea that's helpful, dreams are good for a child. It motivates them. Another thing for the twinkle.

Then we have tootherson, the tooth fairy. He represents memories. He is also the only boy on our team. He has these mini fairies that he calls mini teeth. Him and them go out at night and collect the teeth of the children and leave them a quarter. The teeth get put in like a canister that can show the most important memories of childhood. And when someone needs to remember what's important he helps them. Another twinkle thing

Then we have me. Jacky Frost. I am the sprit of winter. I don't have an official holiday but I represent fun. I go out and spread winter while adding some fun while I'm there. My special snowflakes make people feel full of fun and joy. I also contribute the twinkle of mischief in kids eyes. Hehe I dint like to brag but I also hold record on Nicole's naughty list,hmm guess I do like to brag, I can't help it. I am the guardian do fun, I have to be able to have fun.

Our main objective in this world is to keep the kids happy and not let evil like Pitchina take over. She rules the darkness ect nobody really cares so yeah....