Senae

I walked out of the jail house feeling great! For the first time in my life I was in charge of what was going to happen to me ! I had fell in love with Kamir while in the process learning to stand up for what I wanted . Once I realized that I had the least bit of control in my hands I knew I had to use it to the best of my ability . I was tired of all the men in my life fucking me over . What the hell did I do to deserve all that I had been through . As I climbed into my car , I pulled out my phone & called my brother Dayton. Out of all of my siblings he was the only one who actually cared for me. He picked up , Hey little sis wassup ? He said in his usual even tone . Hey Day , nothing much . I was calling to see if you were able to do what I asked . I said getting right to the point . Dayton cleared his throat. It will be taken care of by the time we end this call. He said . I smiled . That's wonderful . Thanks again bro . Uh huh , you want to tell me what this is all about ? Dayton asked . I rolled my eyes into the back of my head as if he could see me. Day just let it go . Please . I said . He sighed . Alright Senae, but if you end up in deep shit don't call me . I'm tired of getting mixed up in your shit . He said sternly. Hearing him say that hurt me to no end . He was always my go to . But despite him getting me out of shit he was also my best friend. Hell my only friend . Fine! I won't bother calling you again. I snapped ending the call . Tears began to fall from my eyes . Once again another man walking out on me . I was ready to get my fucking point across once & for all . I went into my purse & pulled out two of my anxiety pills & pooped them into my mouth . I didn't even know if these damn pills still worked or not ! I hadn't been to a doctor's visit in a while . After pulling myself together . I put my car in reverse and made my way to my next destination.
Pulling up in front of the old beat up house I looked at my phone to make sure the gps had led me to the right destination . I had pictured Shay was from the hood when I had ran into her the night before out side De'Zire shop . I had been following De'Zire since Kamir had been arrested. I was putting my plan together but in the meantime I had to keep that bitch close to me. She knew who I was now since the incident Kamir and I had outside of there house . She hasn't been staying there since , but instead staying at her friend Mia's house. Running into Shay was actually a bonus for me. She was tryna sell me weed but I had a better plan. I made a deal to give her 3,000 dollars if she could get me inside De'Zire shop . Of course her broke ass jumped on that shit quick . Talking bout she didn't like her anyways I was here now to get the key from her and to pay her . I was a woman of my word no doubt but if this bitch didn't deliver I would be back to this bitch to do damage . I got out the car and made my way up the house . I knocked twice and then stood back . A older lady appeared in front of the door . Hi is shay here. I said in my sweetest voice. The old lady looked confused. Honey shay been dead for about ten years now . She said in a old raspy voice . Now it was my turn to look confused . No ma'am , she gave me this address to come to – before I could finish shay appeared at the door . Grandma go take you Medicine. She said. Her granny smirked . Now don't come nagging me. She chastised. I'm sorry girl . My granny is in her early althimers stages. She said . I smiled . It's all good. She allowed me inside . Surprisingly the inside of the home was nice and clean . I took a seat on the couch . So you got what I need ? I said . I didn't have any time to waste. Yea I got it she said reaching into her pocket . She pulled out a key . This one is to the back door . That's the only one she keeps in her office . She said . I took the key examining it . I put into my purse and pulled out the envelope . Now look I'm giving you this money for the key , but also for your silence . You seem like a cool chick , don't make me have to come back to this bitch ! I said tossing the envelope on the table . With that I stood up & made my way out . If Shay knew what was best for her she would take the money and keep her fucking mouth shut !

I sat across from De'Zire hair salon and watched as the last girl made her way out for the night . It was well after midnight so the streets were deserted. Once the parking lot was empty I pulled around to the back . I got out the car and made my way to the trunk . I popped it and grabbed the two cans of gasoline . Setting one down I closed the trunk . I picked the other one back up and made my way up to the back door . I set the cans down & pulled the key from my pocket , I prayed like hell this shit worked and I didn't have to kill Shay . I inserted the key , turned it and then pushed the door open . I smiled , I was in . I quickly grabbed the cans and made my way into the shop . It was dark but I maneuvered my way around the best I could. Finally making my way to the front , starting at the front door I began to pour the gasoline all over the floor . I covered the receptionist desk along with as many of the chairs as I could . I then picked up the next can and finished where I left off . I was glad I had more in the trunk, I wasn't sure how much it would take but I came prepared . I made my way back to the trunk to retrieve two more cans throwing the empty ones back in. I quickly made my way back inside and finished pouring gas all over everything I could . I made it to the back door and emptied the last of it . Back outside I got the last can out and poured it along side the outside of the building. Satisfied with my work , I pulled the matches and lighter from my pocket striking it I smiled . I would no longer be the loser in this love game . I tossed the burning match inside the back door. I then striked a second one and threw it on the outside . I watched the flames ignite . I ran back to my car closed the trunk and jumped inside . Speeding away I watched the flames in my rearview. When I made it out of sight of the shop I pulled over to the side of the road and pulled out my phone . I dialed the number I had taken out of Kamirs phone . The phone rung a few times and then I heard De'Zire voice . Hello. She said sleepily. Bitch that shop of yours is burning to the fucking ground! I yelled . Who is this? She said . I could hear her moving around now . I'm Satan in woman form , I roared & the man you are in love with IS MINE! With that I ended the call. Tears began falling from my eyes ! I was mad , angry, heartbroken so many things in that moment. Even with De'Zire shop burning down a few miles away I wasn't happy . I was still hurting! Somebody needed to hurt as bad as me . I wiped my tears from my eyes. And pulled off , I jumped on the freeway & tossed my phone out the window. There was only one more thing left to be done & then I would be headed to Jamaica for a little vacation .