Insanity

Blue: Really.... Did you bet which one of us is stronger?

Ink: It was during one of the few times that Error was willing to talk to us, he bet that you was the stronger one.

Error: I've been willing to talk to you for eons, you just never asked after my insane days. Stars you didn't ask then! Also if Blue can win against the entire team then what makes you think he can beat you and your council. You know, where he has learned all of your weaknesses and strengths.

Ink: I'm starting to think that we should start all over again.... *Holds his hand out* Hi, I'm Ink and you are?

Error: ...Error. Forced god of destruction. Favourite puppet of Fate.

Ink: It's nice to meet you Error.

Error: ...you too?

Dust: So, Poker or Uno?

Error: Me and Horror are playing UNO if any of you guys are gonna join.

Dust: And you guys are just in time for our weekly Poker and Uno night.

Ink: Cool.

Blue: Heh Hey Ink! You know know where I kept leaving to!

Dust: Okay, boys, you know the rules, right?

Blue: Whoever wins gets food from the first one to lose?

Dust: Yes, so let the games begin.

UniversalGlitch: *whispering from my hiding place in the corner of the room* may the odds be ever in your favour

Ink: To who? Wait who said that?

Dust: *brings out a Gaster Blaster* Who's there?!

Error: here we go again.

UniversalGlitch: I have made a very, very bad mistake.

Error: Yes you have.

Blue: I'll start your funeral after Uno.

UniversalGlitch: •-• UniversalGlitch: *fear*

Ink: Does this happen a lot?

Error: We can never have a normal game.

Blue: Last time I may or may not of knocked Horror out with my mallet because he wouldn't stop testing me...

UniversalGlitch: *crawls up the wall and onto the ceiling (leaving muddy footprints)*

Ink: What the-?!

Error: So hi again.

Blue: Hello! Suprised Flashback isn't here.

Ink: *Confused* Who's Flashback?

UniversalGlitch: *nervous laughter* ...don't look in the fridge

Error: One of her friends.

Blue: Me and Erry lived with them for a small bit!

UniversalGlitch: *increasingly nervous laughter*

Ink: Oh.... I have a feeling that I don't want to know the story behind that.

Error: Diffrent multiverse us's anyways.

Blue: Hopefully Nighty doesn't break down the door...

Ink: And that the pinning will stop today.

Error: Wait, stars I forgot to get blackmail of Nighty drunk! Hold on! *runs upstairs*

Blue: Hehehehehe!

UniversalGlitch: *sound of someone knocking things off the counters in the kitchen*

Dust: Someone's in the kitchen...

UniversalGlitch: he'd better not be trying to eat chairs again

Blue: Oh! I'm going to go talk to Flashback then! And make sure they don't ruin everything... Nighty would kill us... *skips to kitchen*

Flashback: *sitting on top of the fridge, eating a metal pipe that was previously the kitchen tap*

Blue: Well we're dead anyways. *sits on counter and takes out a hidden stash of taco's*

Cross: TACOS!

UniversalGlitch: *crawling into the kitchen via the ceiling* where is the bread

Blue: WHAT THE STARS!? *falls into kitchen sink* Oh hi. Bread's in the corner on the counter.

UniversalGlitch: *crawls down the wall, grabs entire loaf of bread and starts eating it*

Cross: *Steals the tacos* MINE!!!!

UniversalGlitch: *various monching sounds*