The Perfect Fit

you kick off your shoes and throw yourself onto elizabeths bed. her room was so nice and big. super put together. clean white bead spread, bright light, display of her perfumes and sprays, and a little fan hanging down from the ceiling.

elizabeth comes in with some wings. "your favorite."

you shoot up onto your feet. "awesome."

"now about the party. what do you plan on wearing? after all, jake is gonna be there so its your chance to make a good impression." elizabeth opened her closet.

"if you want you can borrow some of my clothes, i dont mind."

you pick up a chicken wing. "to be honest, i think that would be the best choice. my closet mostly consists of jeans and thrasher t-shirts. not the best high school party outfit."

"alright. come and pick something while i change into my outfit." elizabeth picks out some clothes and goes into the bathroom.

'hmm.' you think. 'the hell am i supposed to wear?' you rummage through some hoodies and sweaters.

"what do you think?" elizabeth comes out of the bathroom and gives a little pose.

you turn around. "that looks cu-"

"oh my gosh, y/n. do you really plan on wearing that?" she points to a white gods plan hoodie.

 do you really plan on wearing that?" she points to a white gods plan hoodie

"please tell me you dont plan on wearing that. because not even god himself would approve." she shakes her head.

you throw yourself on her bed. "well what the fuck am i supposed to wear! i have zero sense of style and you know that."

"jeez calm down." elizabeth rummages through her drawers and throws me a white tube top and some jeans.

" elizabeth rummages through her drawers and throws me a white tube top and some jeans

"go put that on."

you go into the bathroom and slip on the jeans and tube top. you look in the mirror. 'not bad y/n, not bad.'

you walk out and do a spin.

elizabeth squeals. "yesss! that looks so cute! and you already have the shoes to match." she points to my white vans.

"thank you so much your a literal life saver."

elizabeth laughs. "i do what i can."

you check your phone to see a text from your mom.

'time to come home'

"hey, i gotta go. but im gonna stop by your house tomorrow before the party to change and we can go together. ill see you tomorrow!"

"ok sounds good. see ya!"

you walk out the door and down the street.

"tomorrow."