Spin The Bottle

the bell rang indicating school is over. you walk out of class and go straight home to get ready for the party.

as soon as you walk in your greeted by your pit bull pup, zeus.

"hi baby!" you say in a childish voice. zeus jumps up and down in excitement to see you, and runs upstairs into your room.

as you walk in you see elizabeth laying on your bed, using her phone.

"what the fuck." you say in confusion. "when did you get here?"

"about 10 minutes ago."

"how did you get in my house?" you ask as you kick off your shoes and flop next to her.

"hello? i have a spare key." elizabeth shakes her head in disappointment to my lack of memory. "anyways, the party is tonight so instead of meeting at my house to grab the outfits and get ready, i brought it all here."

"i can see that."

you pick up your outfit and head into the bathroom. you pull up the pants and slip on the tube top.

'this is cute' you think as you look at yourself in the mirror.

"you ready?" elizabeth says as she knocks on the bathroom door.

"yea! give me a minute!" you add finishing touches to your lipgloss and spray on perfume. as you open the door elizabeth pulls your arm and runs downstairs.

"hey!" you say in confusion. "slow down!"

"bitch! jake just got to the party! we have to go!" she opens the car door of our uber and pushes me in.

"say less." i say as i fix myself.

about 10 minutes later we arrive to the party.

you hop out the car and both you and elizabeth walk into the house.

"oh wow." you both say in surprise as to how nice the house is.

"im gonna go say hi to kylie. you cool being by yourself for a minute?"

"i dont mind." you say as you walk around a little.

all of a sudden you feel a tap on your shoulder.

"hey y/n , need any help with your locker this time?"

you turn around and see jake standing in front of you. you both laugh.

"not this time." you smile.

"well apparently everyones starting a game of spin the bottle. wanna join? ill only do it if you will." jake ran his hand threw his hair as it falls back down into the same place.

you think for a moment. "sure!"

you both walk into the living room and see a circle of people around one bottle. they make some room for both of you as yall walk in.

jake sits down and you almost take a seat next to him but stop.

'if i sit across from him theres a better chance of getting the bottle spun on me.' you think to yourself.

you get up and sit on the other side.

jake looks at you shocked and confused. you wink at him and he smiles.