Its too big

"There's no way it will fit!" You argue

Taehyung's had enough and to be fair you were being a bit of a brat.

"C'mon baby, this is what we've practiced for all these weeks." Taehyung tries to persuade you. Still you don't budge. Instead you keep your arms crossed in front of your bare chest, as Taehyung's naked figure slumps down on the bed.

"I know, but still, you're fingers are big but, your dick doesn't compare." You pout and, Taehyung has half a mind just to ignore you and fuck you senseless. But he doesn't because he knows that would be wrong.

Taehyung starting to think having a big dick isn't all it's cracked up to be. Especially when he couldn't even get his girlfriend to let him fuck her. Even after fingering her almost every day for a month. He was wondering how you had more of a sex drive than he did.

He gave you an orgasm almost everyday but still you wanted more. But you couldn't even let him fuck you. He was starting to think this was all ploy just to get what you want.

"Fine," Taehyung says in defeat. You've worked him up for nothing and he can feel himself slowing getting soft.

"Maybe we can try something else?" You ask, quickly grabbing Taehyung's attention again.

You lightly push Taehyung onto has back. You move to straddle his thighs.

Taehyung isn't sure where you're going with this but he isn't about to say anything and ruin it for himself. He watches you intently as you rise up onto your knees.

Your heat is directly hovering over his dick, which is now very much stiff. It lies flat against his stomach and for a brief second he thinks you might just pick it up with your dainty little hand and sit on it. But you don't. Instead you lower yourself and let your folds run over his solid length.

Taehyung groans kicking back his head. As you work your wet folds over his dick. You feel warm and wet. And he can only imagine how your tight pussy must feel. If you already feel this good and he's not even inside of you. Your pussy must feel like heaven.

You brace your hands against his chest. As you start to pick up the pace. Your hips working faster and faster. You can't help but feel addicted to the way the head of Taehyung's dick feels against your clit as you work your way up and down his length.

You clench around nothing as you feel yourself close to coming.

"Oh fuck baby," Taehyung moans because he definitely just felt your pussy clench. And fuck he wishes so badly that you'd let him actually feel it around his dick.

Taehyung's quick to grab ahold of your hips. Helping guide you faster over his dick. You're so turned on that your arsousal starts to drips down onto his groin.

"Taehyung," you whine. Your stomach begins to tighten. You're so close, and you can tell he is too. The way he's so careless about the noises he's making, let's you know he's almost there.

"Next time I swear I'll let you fuck me Taehyung," you pant. "I'll let you fill me up so good." You really do want to finally feel him fill you up.

That promise is enough to send Taehyung over the edge. His muscles tense, and spurts of his white cum decorate his abdomen.

The sight is enough to get you coming all over Taehyung's dick. You brace yourself as your orgasm hits you. Frantically moving your hips. Desperately trying to milk every last drop of your high, until you can't move anymore.

Once you catch your breath, you slowly peel yourself off of Taehyung. Who is now laying on the bed eyes shut, and completely blissed out from his orgasm.

You take a good look at him. He looks so good like this, covered in his own mess all fucked out. You can't help but slide down the bed until your eye level with Taehyung's stomach.

You stick your tongue out and begin to lick the cum off his stomach. Taehyung's head jerks up as he catches you cleaning him up with your tongue.

"What do you think you're doing?" He asks even though it's clear as day.

"Cleaning you up," you state matter of factly.

Taehyung can feel himself already getting hard again. He swears one of these days you're going to kill him. Instead of stopping you, he lets you continue on. Letting you clean him up to your hearts content.