Introduction

"It was the year of 1786  A time where vampires roamed the earth.The earth became their territory over the years.During this time A woman by the name of Vatoni and A man by the name of Miguel were two of the strongest vampires during this time.They fell deeply In love with each other.One evening they created A son and they named him blaze.Only time would tell why they gave him that name.They fell in love with blaze they did everything with him taught him all he should know,well almost everything *winks.Over the next few weeks the boy began to grow and Miguel noticed he was very strong for his age.He noticed he was not like other vampires there was something about blaze that nobody could figure out.Vatoni worried about him as she watched her son training.
Vatoni and Miguel held A secret that blaze would have to figure out when he got older.That night Vatoni thought it would be A good idea to take blaze somewhere safe because he was A threat not to her kind but to another clan of vampires and if they found out that blaze was the strongest they wouldn't hesitate to kill him .She took him to her sister and asked if she would take care of him,her sister Veronica was happy with the idea of watching over blaze.Vatoni gave blaze a kiss on the forehead and told him she would see him again one day.Blaze starred into the eyes he was use to seeing every day he gave her A smile and he believed he would see her again one day and his father as well but his bond was tighter with his mom.She gave him A big hug and told him to be good.He watched her until she was out of his sight A single tear rolled down his cheek he took A deep breathe and smiled as he went inside the house with his aunt.
———————————————————————-
Heyyy y'all well here's another new story I wanted to write something different."What do you think will happen next as blaze grows up?Can his aunt be trusted or is she hiding A secret of her own?Will blaze ever see his parents again?What is so special about blaze that he will have to figure out as he gets older? what clan is A threat to him?Could he be the chosen one?Find out as we read the story of blaze 😘 Let me know your thoughts love y'all ❤️❤️ my lovely twin queens