Chapter 5

Blaze POV:I had been walking for hours until I saw somebody from A distance running towards me.Who the hell is that I thought to myself.I stood my ground as the person came closer I squinted my eyes and it was A man I'm guessing Another vampire because I can smell him.

Joseph:Hi-hi blaze I'm Joseph whew I'm trynna catch my breathe.I don't mean no harm man but I just wanted to let you know you in A world of danger.

Blaze:Hmm Joseph I'm sorry but would you mind rewinding back to the part where you tell me who you are where did you come from and how do you know me?

Joseph:My apologies I am Joseph and I came from A clan and I came to warn you that other vampires after you.And I know this because I was held hostage in the clan by the leader his name is Alonzo I escaped to come and warn you before things get worst.

Blaze:Well Joseph thanks for the warning but it's them that need the warning.I had A feeling somebody was trying to kill me well guess what they just planned they own death bed."Blaze we've been waiting for you.I turned around confused trying to figure out who voice was that I turned around and their was four vampires standing their I laughed to myself If they only knew.

Joseph:Oh shit blaze come on let's get out of here.

Blaze:No no Joseph I think Ima stay it seems like they got something to say to me."Are you sure blaze.Yes I'm sure I turned my head towards them Oh I'm sorry I don't understand why the hell your standing here In front of me like you got A problem with me is their A problem."How dare you show back up here we cannot stand you every since those stupid parents of yours had you."If I were you I would shut the fuck up how dare you talking about my parents you dont shit about them and what is it with you all and me being here why the hell Is it such A problem."You know for someone who got so much to say you sure dont know much unfortunetly I cant help you with the answers all I know is you better stay far away or shit is gonna get real ugly around here.Oh so im suppose to go run and hide while you guys go crazy killing people and all and you know for somebody who think they know something you sure dont have alot of sense.They can come for me for all I care they gotta find me first I have to find all the answers I need and since you mentioned my parents where the hell are they?"I cant tell you were they are .What the hell you mean you cant tell me man you trying me dont make me snap your neck now Im going to ask you again where are my parent."Your father is being held hostage and your mother ran off their is your answer you can figure out the rest we are through here.Yeah go on ahead and walk away trust me when I say we are far from being through If I find out that your lying to me or if you even think about trying to kill I promise what you will see of me will hunt you for the rest of your life All of you better wake up and realize im not the one I dont give A damn about their threats,they truly dont want me as an enemy and at this rate you all are targets.I watched them disappear I sat their just shaking my head I looked up to see joseph trembling I shook my head and laughed.

Joseph:Man please dont kill me I swear I aint got nothing to do with them I even told alonzo that he was dumb for challegening you If you dont mind um blaze I wanna be on yourside.

Blaze:You know I dont usually trust not A soul but I dont sense bad intentions on you so yeah you can join me but their are questions you gonna need to answer.

Joseph:Yes yes- blaze not A problem man whew thank you for not killing me I dont know what the hell them fools thinking but they stupid,and any questions you got im your guy now where we have to go to find the truth is miles away from here.We have to seek out someone you have to meet and hopefully thats where your mother is headed and as for you dad I know where he is I can take you to him.

Blaze:Haha man you are hilarious you shaking like A leaf come on breathe im not gonna hurt you and okay then lets go and those other vampires dont stand A chance.