13.

I can feel my stomach pain..."Uuf"I grumbled as the pain is unbearable...I feel like I'm riding a rollercoaster.....I pressed my stomach with my hands to compress the pain...
"Oh Shit..."I said as it occured to me its that time of the month....
I went to the washroom to check and my doubt was clear..."It's really that time of the month...."
Jimin is still asleep,I walked towards him."Should I??"I asked myself."Obviously you should,Stupid!!Don't be embarrassed...it's natural..."I convinced my stupid self.
"Ji...Jimin..."I said poking his beautiful face. "Umm...What??"He asked still eyes closed.
"Ummm...."I said still embarrassed. "What is it??"he asked again.    "Ineedpadsnowdon'task why ."I said as fast as I could without stopping. "You need what??"he asked again. "Pads."I said."Oh."He said...I could see his cheeks turning red...wait is he blushing??He slowly got up from his bed and walked out of the room.
"Here."He said handing me a packet of pads still blushing. "Thanks." I said and took the packet from him and went inside the bathroom.
He surely looked cute while blushing....
I got out of the bathroom."I'm going out for work and here are the things you need."Jimin said shoving 2 plastic bags in my face."Thanks" I said and took the bags from him."There is food in the freeze and no need to cook dinner today...."he said looking away."Ok..."I said.
He walked out of the room and I checked the plastic bags and almost cried out of happiness as there were chocolate bars not just one or two but of uncountable numbers."Park Jimin you are really good....why don't you show it more often??"I said it aloud.
Jimin Pov
"Cause I'm scared if you see my angel part too much...you might not always be ready for my devil part...."I whispered softly...
But, why does my devil dies when I'm always with her it seems like she knows how to tame my inside devil...
I slowly walked downstairs and saw Taehyung about to gulp a vanilla icecream.I jumped from the staircase and took it away from him screaming"No....."."Wha...what??"Taehyung stuttered."This is not for you,put it back from where you brought."I ordered."I'm not going back to the mall's icecream shop...and give it back..."He said giving me a horrified look."You didn't took it from the refrigerator??"I asked."No..."Taehyung said.Then an evil smile formed in his face."Don't even think of it,it's not for you."I said warning him to not take the icecream from the refrigerator.
"As far as I know you are not really fond of vanilla icecream than for whom is it??" Taehyung asked with a sly smile.Actually it's for Y/n...she is in that time of the month so...I bought for her...to release her stress...
"Just don't touch it..."I ordered."And what about Y/n.Can I touch her??"Taehyung asked.
"Obviously...no."I said glaring at him."But why??"Taehyung asked pouting sadly.
"Just no."I said in a cold tone.I won't mind if he touches the vanilla icecream but if he dare to touch Y/n....
I walked out of the house.
Taehyung pov
"Kookie was right,he surely likes her...."I said and gave a boxy smile.