Chapter 2

"Hello, George, Edward. Wow, you two look good together." my classmate, Tom, our "main anchor" says.

"Thanks," we both reply and smile brightly.

"So, we heard that the movie made approximately 2,000,000 pesos, is that true?" Mila, our second "anchor" says.

"Yep. We are so thankful for our fans for sticking with us! We love you!" I say and worked my ultimate charm. My smile. This megawatt smile can knock all of you off your socks, people!

"We also heard that you both went to popular tourist spots, for the movie." Tom says

"Yes, we did." Edward replies

"It was so much fun," I add. Alright, things are going on smoothly.

"So, any messages to your fans?" Mila asks.

"Thank you for supporting us, we love you all!" I blew some kisses and once again, a few girls Aaahhhhed and aaawwwed.

"Thanks for your support, everyone!" Edward adds.

Then, came the "Kiss, kiss, kiss," and catcalls of my classmates. We remained there for a few more awkward minutes, each of us not knowing what to do, nor how to act.

What do I do? I can't let our group fail like this! What to do... What to do, come on Leo! You aren't smart for nothing! Haah, haah, haah, oh, no, hyperventilating?! At this time?! Come on, calm down, calm your shit down...

My judgement slowly turns muddy, as if naughty little kids stirred up muck at the bottom of a pond.

Then, a thought came to my mind. What if he kissed me instead?

I turned to him, and whispered, "Kneel then kiss my hand." my voice concealing the whirpool of confusion.

He then replied, "What?!" with a hushed voice.

I grew silent, considering all the choices. If only I could remember the fricking script! This situation would've happened in the first place! Frustrated, I looked the opposite way.

... Fuck this. I'm stupid.

I whirled around and grabbed his collar. Then I did the most reckless, most stupid, most idiotic choice ever.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I kissed him on the cheek.

----

How was it? Hope you like it, reader :)