great_day

y/n pov

i was strolling around the days city, enjoying the fresh air blowing in my face.

it was getting chilly some moments after, so i decided to grab my scarf from my purse and put it on.

still walking, i looked down at my pursed and reached for my scarf, until i felt my self bump into a taller person and fall on my ass. i groaned in pain and looked up to see-

holy shit

i bumped into the supreme leader, great_day.

my eyes went wide as saucers and i quickly apologised. "oh shi- im so sorry, are you ok?"

he got up and dusted off his suit. "i'm fine, dear. no need to apologise." said the supreme leader, giving me a warm smile.

we stared at each other for a while, before he asked," what's your name, dear?"

"y/n."

"that's a stunning name." he complimented "fits you."

i beamed "thank you."

"you know," great_day started "i could really use go for some sugary bread right now, care to join me?"

"sure, why not." i spoke

"ok, lets go."

TIMESKPI

"i'll have a coffee and a cookie." i tell the operative in the pink suit in front of me.

"ok ma'am, that will be $10.35." he sweetly said.

"i'll pay hers." great_day tells the operative.

after he pays, i thank him.

"thanks, you shouldn't have."

"anything for you." he winks

we finally receive our bread, coffee, and cookies and we chat for a bit.

he tells me how it's like being a supreme leader and i tell him how much i enjoy the days city.

after about 30 minutes, i get a call from my sister asking if i could babysit her son.

i tell her yes and hang up.

"im so sorry, but i have to go babysit my nephew."

"it's ok. i'll see you around." he smiles warmly at me.

"yeah, you too." i smile back.

i walk away until i hear great_day call my name.

"oh and y/n?"

i turn my head at curiously. "yes?"

"have a great day." he says

"you too." i grin and walk away.

yeah, i'm definitely seeing him again.

well that was fucking trash.
i hope you guys enjoyed and lemme know what you wanna read next.

peace out ✌️🤠