Part 3

I wishper in his ear "Daddy, fuck me!".

Colby's pov:
She turned me on with only 3 words. I stood up and she does the same. i said jump and she jumped on me with her legs around my waist. She was already wet. We went upstairs and i layed her down on my bed softly, she knows how to make me horny damn.

Your pov:
I felt his boner when he brought me upstairs and it turned me on real quick. He kissed me slowly and took my shirt and pants off. He looked at me and bit his lip and then he stared into my eyes and i wanted him now so i said: "DADDY, fuck me now!!!". He said: "Babygirl don't do that to Daddy!" he first took my bra off and then my slip. He first put 1 finger and i moaned softly. He then put 2 fingers in it and i was already a moaning mess. Damn he is good.

Colby's pov:
She felt so good. I already put 3 fingers in it and she is already a moaning princess omg.
"D-daddy i-i-i'm g-gonna c-c-c-cummmm!!!"
I did my best and she came over my fingers. And licked it off my fingers. "U taste sweet babygirl"
We both laughed.

Your pov:
He took his pants and shirt off and he stood there in his underwear. U saw his bulge even more and i knew he was huge. He took his underwear off and trew it somewhere in the room. His dick was so fucking huge and its gonna hurt real bad. "Daddy's gonna fuck u now princess!" he said in a rhispy voice which turned me on even more then i already was. He spread my legs open and was going slowly. I moaned his name and he stopped. "Y/N u can't call me Colby, i have a different name now for this evening!" He said in an angry but sweet voice. "Sorry Daddy." i said with puppy eyes and he accepted the apologise. "But can u fuck me again Daddy?" i said with a sad face. And he did it. He then went deeper and faster and it began to hurt but it was also a pleasure. We where sweating and moaning, even the neighbours could hear us. but we didnt care. He hits me at my g spot multiple times and it was amazing. "Y/n i'm gonna c-cum!!!" Colby yelled.
"M-me too d-d-daddy!" I said. He hitted my g spot another time and we both came. "Princess u where so good!"
"U too daddy!"
We layed down on bed and iayed my head on his chest. "Goodnight babygirl!" He said with a sleepyvoice. "Goodnight Cole Robert Brock!" I gave him a kiss on his forhead and we went to sleep at the same time.

Colby'spov:
I wake up and i didnt saw Y/n, i looked under the bed trying to find her because i thought she was pranking me. I didnt find her upstairs so i went to the livingroom and didnt see her there. Eventually i heard something in the kitchen and i was walking to the kitchen and saw Y/n making pancakes for breakfast. "Hey babe, you where amazing last night and u look beautiful!" i said. she laughed and said: "Thank u Colby, u where amazing too!"
i gave her a kiss on her lips and then went to the living room. I searched on youtube exploring with josh and i watched his video and mumbled in myself: "I wanna do that too exploring looks like so much fun." Y/n heard it and she said: "Then we go exploring. I wanted to do that too maybe we can explore thing together!" My eyes went wide and i couldn't believe she said that. "YES i want to explore with u y/n that would be a dream come true!!"

Your pov:
I love this omg finally a person who likes exploring too!"
The pancakes where ready and i brought them to the table in the livingroom. Colby was going to taste them and he said inmiddiatly that they taste good. "Baby they taste good but u taste better!" He said
and we laughed again for an hour or more. "Colby i know a abandoned house where they do rituals! We should go tomorrow!"
"Yes that would be amazing Y/n!" He said while smiling
We ate our pancakes and went groceries shopping.

Hey guys i hope u like this part! I hope i make it juicy enough for y'all! Bye see ya tomorrow or maybe sunday!♡