!Colby Brock Story! (Smut and Cute)

Your pov:
He walked pass me and i already melt because of his adorable face, he makes me go uwu.
He is the populair guy from our school and he is such a cutie but also a little nerdy which i really like tbh.
Ofcourse i could never have a chance to date him sadly enough... I have like a mature crush on him and i sometimes make it too obvious and i'm scared he is gonna hurt me because he doesnt like me back.
I forgot to tell u his name, his name is Colby. Colby Brock. A guy with brown hair with a little blue to match his eyes, blue ocean eyes and the best clothingstyle in the world, he is very interesting and very sweet.

Colby's pov:
I walked pass y/n and she is always staring at me with red cheeks and she is very hot so i'm enjoying it. If only she knew i was in love with her. She has always been my crush since I've seen her in school, my friends ofcourse don't know about her aka my crush because if they knew they would laugh their asses off. They only bully her because she is a nerd but i really like her and it's making me sad and i don't know what to do... But soon we have a group project and it's gonna be fun, because I'm going to talk to y/n and ask her out if she likes me, but i don't know for sure if I'm going to ask her out because my friends are always with me, and they don't like y/n.

Your pov:
Classes started and i sat at a table and nobody was gonna sit next to me ofcourse, but when the less started the door flew open and i saw my crush Colby walking in, he staight looked at me and i looked away blushing. He blushed too but i didn't really pay attention to it. The teacher asked him why he was late and he said:"I needed to go to the toilet but somebody locked me up in there, u can go ask the other teacher if u don't believe me!"

Colby's pov:
So i looked at y/n beautiful y/c eyes and she blushed and so did i. The teacher asked me why i was late and i told the story. My friend basically locked me up in the toilet and i hate him for doing that because if i knew y/n was in my class today i would never go to the toilet because i would rather spend the day in class looking at her beautiful eyes. But my stupid friend ofcourse needs to pull a prank on me.

Your pov:
When he told the story i needed to laugh and so did he. His smile is so cute and i wanna date him and kiss him so bad.
So the teacher said we needed to make pairs for our group project and u could choose your own partner. Ofcourse nobody chooses me because im a nerd or something i guess.

Colby's pov:
So we needed to work in pairs and nobody choosed y/n and i was so happy but i was also sad because nobody choosed her, she looked really sad about it too. So i took my chance and i got up to her and asked: "Hey wanna work in pairs?" she then said: "Yes, i would love too" she said in excitement.  I was really happy i finally get my chance to talk to her without my friends knowing.

Your pov:
Did Colby my crush REALLY JUST ASKED TO BE PARTNERS FOR OUR GROUP PROJECT?! I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING. Also his face was all red and it looked really cute tbh. I was so happy omg. He said we could make the group project at his house and he gave me his number and his adress, he even asked me if he could bring me home tonight with his car so i don't need to walk in the dark. Ofcours i said yes, he is so caring.

Colby's pov:
I asked her a lot of stuff and we really had a great time in class. She is the love of my life. i was waiting for y/n to ring the bell by my door.

Your pov:
Around 4 pm i was getting ready and put my best natural make up on and a really cute outfit

Your pov:Around 4 pm i was getting ready and put my best natural make up on and a really cute outfit

This was my basic cute outfit because i really like black and so does Colby. I'm lucky we have te same clothing taste. I put my hair in a messy bun and walked to my bus it was around 4:45 pm and it was a 25 minutes walk so i was a little late.

Colby's pov:
it was 5 pm and i needed to wait 10 minutes because she texted me with that she is a little late.
I hear the bell ring, i opend and i saw her in the most beautiful outfit I've  ever seen, normaly when she is at school she has like a really sweet and soft outift and now she is like the badass on earth. I immediately felt so warm from the inside and butterflies flew across the room. She is so god damn hot.

This story will continue in a few days and maybe already tomorrow!♡

This is the beginning of a cute and smutty story! enjoy.

Hey Dani(Dani is a nickname my real name is Daniëla) here, so i wanna introduce myself. I'm a 14 year old girl and i really like sam and colby and i saw wattpad so i thought to myself why dont i make stories on this app, i really like writing so this is a dream come true. i can finally write my own stories and publice them. U can see from my English than I'm not English, i'm actually dutch aka my country is named Holland/The Netherlands
i'm really happy that i found this app and i hope y'all enjoy my stories and sorry for my bad English i'm still learning! i hope u guys enjoy my stories♡