.

Chapter 1

"Hurry up with my drink" I growled at my best friend Emily. We are currently at Starbucks getting drinks and then we are going back to my place. "Here your quenn" Emily Said back to me grabbing her purse. If your wondering we ditched school today tp get out of a math test.

After the long drive, we where finally at my house. "Abby your forgot your keys again didn't you" Emily said looking at me like no big shocker. I forget my keys all the time so I just made another spare and gave it to Emily. "Um.. uh yeah" I managed to say, hoping I wouldn't get slapped. "Your so lucky your my best friend" she mumbled then got out of the car and I followed. She unlocked the door then entered my house and she immidietly slung her bag down then went straight to the kitchen.

I went to the living room and sat down on the couch. "So Abby?" Emily said. "Yeah Em?" I replied back. "Who is your new love enterest?" I whipped my head around and looked at her with a death glare. I knew where she was headed with this conversation. Meet Emily Hill, one of the most prettiest girls in school who is dating one of the schools bad boys Justin Farly. She has been trying to set me up with his best friend Taylor Griffen. "Me Abby Jennings, will never like Taylor Griffen" I spat trying not to vomit over saying his name.

She ran over and tackled me. She pinned me down and gave me the puppy dog eyes. "Why wont you give him a chance Abby?" wow she must really wont me to date him. "I mean look at him. Have you seen that boy shirtless?!" I cracked a smile. "Well he does have some nice abs I have to say. I guess I will hang with him and give him a chance" I said kinda annoyed. " Yay thank you! Thank you! Thank you" She said giving me a big bear hug. "Can you get off me now" I was trying to seem mad over going to hang with Taylor but I was actually happy about it. "Fine" she said and rolled off me. We both got up and sat on the couch. "I mean he does like you afterall" she said and rolled her eyes.

What?! Taylor Griffen likes me? He is the schools number one bad ass. " What!" I snapped my head at her. "Opps did I say that out loud" she said shocked. "uh yeah ya did" I screamed. "Well he likes you a lot I can tell by the way he talks about you around me and Justin" she said then continued texting. "Why didn't you tell me sooner?" I said still shocked. " You never asked" she said with a smart-el-ick remark. I rolled my eyes at her and got up.

"Where you going" she asked all suspicious. "To make plans with Taylor" I smilled at the thought of me making plans with Taylor. "You don't need to" she said all happy. "What why" I shot my head back at her. "Me and Justin done did" she said with a smirk. "I hate you. You know that right?" I said with a smirk. "Yeah I know. I just knew you was gonna agree to hang with him so me and Justin set it up already" she said shrugging her shoulders. " So where are we going" I asked with a bright face. "You are coming with me to Justin's house which is where Taylor will be" she said then looked back down at her phone. "Okay when?" I questioned. "Tonight she said with a smile."

This is gonna be a long day for me.