Arfah🕋

🥀Fasting on the day of Arfah  expiate the sins for two years: the previous year and the coming year.
{sahih muslim :1162}

🥀The best of supplications is the supplication of the day of Arfah, and the best of what the prophet (S.A.W) have said is; None has the right to worshipped but Allah, Alone without partner, to him belongs all that exist, and to him belongs the praises,and he is powerful over all things.
La ilaha illallah wahdahu la sharika lahu lahul-mulku wa lahul hāmdu wa huwa ala kulli shain qadir .
{At Tirmidhi :3585}

🥀They is no day when Allah sets free more servants from hell fire than the day of "Arfah" . He draws near, and praise them to angels saying; What do these people want?
{sahih Muslim}

🥀The best time  to make dua is on the day of Arfah.
It is the day on which the religion was perfected and the favor was completed:
This day i have perfected your Religion for you, completed my favor upon you and have choosen for you islam as your religion (surah Al ma'idah 5:3)

🥀 It is a day by which Allah swore  an oath.
🥀The Almighty will not swear by anything except that which is mighty.
Yaum Arfah  is the 'witnessed day' mentioned in the aayah (interpretation of meaning); "By the witnessing day (friday) and by the witnessed day (The day of Arfah)
{Al-Burooj 85:3}

🥀It was reported from Abu Hurayrah (May Allah be pleased with him) that the prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said;"The promised day is the day of Resurrection. The witnessed day is the day of Arfah, and the witnessing day is Friday"
{At-Tirmidhi}

*****************
🍁May Allah {S.W.T} accept our Ibadaat and erase our sins. May He invite us to perform Hajj and Umarah at least once in a life time🍁

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Fiamanallah