Chapter 2

After about thirty minutes of crying, I realized the room I was in was a store room. It was small and had cleaning equipments in it. I saw someone's feet under the door. I could hear the person talk.. Its Jack
"Derek.. I going out... Get me the Benz car keys" I heard him say.
"Right away sir"
Thank goodness he's going out. At least I can find where I'll sleep tonight before he comes back home.
I heard jack walk away and the door shut behind him. I let out a sigh and stood up but fell a mop down.
The door opened and I was looking at one of Jack's employees eye to eye.
"What are you doing here Ma'am" he said looking confused.
Damn, he's too hot to be guarding a bad ass. He got the right physique, blue eyes and cute dimples.. He's just so cute.. Note I'm not falling.. Hope
"Um.. I was..  Um.. I was looking for the broom" I said ending it with a smile.
"Ma'am, I know that's not what you were doing... I heard you crying earlier but I didn't have the chance to talk to you".
At least someone cares in this place.
" Alright, I was thinking of where I'm gonna sleep this night"
"Little master's room?
" No"
"Why not" he said lifting and eyebrow.
"I broke the picture he really cared about and now he doesn't want to see my face" I said sitting back down.
"That must be Amanda's picture.. Anyways you can sleep in my room" He said giving an innocent smile.
"Thanks but no thanks.. I'll think of something.. But why do you even care "
"Not everyone here has a heart of stone, plus I'm just doing what I've done to other women " he said before walking away.
Other women?.. I stood up went out of the room. All those crying was giving me an headache.
I laid on the exotic couch to rest a little.
**************LATER********************
I heard a very loud noise that got me standing on my feet. I looked at my phone. It was 9pm. I slept for a very long time.
My mum has left five messages. She's not gonna be home. From the store, she saw an old friend and she was throwing a party at the club. Sometimes, I feel that my mum shouldn't be clubbing. Well, since my dad is not around now.. I guess she has freedom now and she's making good use of it.
I looked to see what caused the noise then saw Jack stumbling his way into the house. He's drunk. I looked around for the guards to help him but I couldn't find any. I don't want to help him after what he had said to me. I laid down back on the couch and ignored him. I felt someone touch my legs.
"Jack, what are you doing" I shouted.
"I'm waking you up... So..so you can get on my back"
"Why will I do that"
"I wanna be a dog" Jack said laying on the floor like a dog.
"What? I can't do that.. And dogs don't carry people on their back"
"Okay.. Okay.. Then I'll be a horse" he said smiling innocently.
"No.. I'm still not getting on your back".
" Awwn.. Why" Jack said doing puppy eyes. I can't believe Jack can behave like this.. I mean he looked tough in appearance.. Who knows he's playful and soft in the inside. I can see the power of alcohol.
"Well, cus its weird".
" Oh, if you won't then I'll get on yours" Jack said before trying to get on my back.
I pushed him but he's so strong.. He got his way on top of me.
"You know what...  I like it this way" Jack said before giving a long sigh of relief.
"But I don't" I said out loud.
Do I? Do I like this? I'm not sure.. I'm gonna be trapped with him for years and I'm not sure this would be happening frequently.
"You have to, I like it like this and I always get what I want.. I'm little master.. Escobar the fifth" he said looking down into my face. I can see now what gives him wings.
He continued to steer. I'm not sure I'm comfortable with this.
"You have Amanda's eyes" Jack said still looking deep into my eyes.
"What?
" You remind me of Amanda.. And I feel like I should kiss yo..."
Jack stretched out his lips to kiss me. Well, I think this is awkward.
"Um.. SPIDER!" I screamed.
"Where.. I may look tough but I'm scared of spiders" Jack said getting up and standing on the couch looking terrified.
"OMG, what if you see a snake" I said laughing.
"I may be scared of spiders but I'm not scared of snakes.. I'll kill the snake right away.. But spiders are creepy"
"You know what take me upstairs.. My room is definitely spider free" Jack said.
"Okay little master"
I grabbed his hands and dragged him upstairs to his room. He jumped to the bed.
"The bed is so comfy" He said rolling from side to side.
"Okay.. Now go to sleep"
"Okay".. I nodded to that was was about to walk away.
"Where are you going" Jack said.
"I'm going to bed also"
"Oh okay"
I wanted to go again but Jack stopped me.
"Wait, what if I need water" Jack said
"Then your guards will get it for you or just call on me"
"Okay"
I made several steps towards the door.
"Wait" Jack said again.
"What"
"I need water now"
"Okay..  I'll get you some water" I said. I got to the kitchen and got a bottled water from the fridge and gave it to Jack.
He drank and dropped it on the cupboard beside the bed.
I walked over to the door.
"Chloe, please don't go" Jack said.
I froze. I can't believe Jack said that.
"Why"
"I have no particular reason" he said seriously.
"Okay" I said.
I walked over to the bed and laid down. I couldn't believe it. Jack let out a sigh and put his hands around my body and dosed off like a baby..