Episode 1

Danielle's POV

Once Matt and I had arrived at Gravity Falls in my Aunty's old Toyota car, we begin setting up our bedrooms. My is pink with my Aunty's childhood photos resting on the old and chipped dresser. The dresser is full of drawers that have boxes with old memories and a gigantic mirror with only a few smudges on it. I'll clean those later.

I take my Owl City, Selena Gomez, One Direction, and Big Time Rush posters and plaster every last one of them on my new pale walls. Once I have that settled out and in order, I hear my Aunty's voice call out from downstairs. "Dinner is ready!" She says in that young voice of her's. She may be my Aunty, but she sure is young.

"I'll be down in a second," I shout whilst cupping my hands around my lipglossed pink lips. The thing about Aunty is that she always finishes dinner late so right after that, we always have to get into our pyjamas and we're in for the night. I smile as I sit down in front of the dresser that now is full of my makeup.

I take a paper towel and rub the lip gloss off of my silk lips in a rapid fashion. My eyes half way, open, I let out a wide yawn. I sure am tired, I'm going to bed right after dinner. I straighten out my shirt and race down the stairs to find both Matt and Aunty setting out the plates onto the table cloth covered brown table.

A little while after dinner, after I had checked out all of my social websites such as Facebook and Tumblr, I get into my PJs. They have a blue top that says North Carolina: First in Flight on it and some black shorts with hot pink dots on them. I brush my pale blonde hair in front of the mirror after brushing my teeth.

I smile and snuggle under my duvet. I slowley close my eyes as I drift away into a deep slumber. Tomarrow, I'll go out and see if there are any kids here my age. It'd be nice to have like, maybe another girl to hang out with.

I wake up to my brother shaking me rapidly. I've taught myself to wake up punching incase this ever happened. My eyes shoot open as my enclosed fist shoots for my brother's gut. I hear a thud sound to find Matt rolled into a ball of the pink carpet in front of my bed.

"Oops ..." You think he'd learn from the previous attemps of scaring me awake. "Sorry?" I say, it sounds as if I am asking a question from my tone to find his approval.

Later that morning, Aunty had taken us to Greasy's Diner for some pancakes. Guessing by her attitude, they have got to be the best pancakes in the world, or something. I jump into my pink and purple signature kitty t-shirt and my bright purple short. I toss my ring necklace over my head.

I sit in front of the dresser to find that a posso mess of hair set on my head at this very moment. I look like a walking zombie with the pale skin. I feel so naked when my makeup is missing. I don't wear lipstick and junk, but I do wear a little eye shadow, some lip gloss, and maybe a little mascara.

I throw that all on after adding a little blush to match my skin and make my cheeks really pop. I toss on my green plain shoes and run down the cold wooden stairs as the soles of my shoes tap rapidly against the staircase.

Once Matt and I have ordered, I see a brunette boy walk to the manliness machine. I can see him motivating himself quietly. He rubs his hands together before he squeezes the handle with all of his might. He grunts in pain as if his fingers are burning. It's kind of funny.

After he had failed, he sits back down, away from where he was sitting before which I believe is probably his family. He looks so lonely and I feel so bad for thinking that his fail was so funny and worthy of poking fun at.

I get up from my chair and sit next to the poor boy.

Dipper's POV

After I horribly fail at trying to prove that I can squeeze that handle just as much as Manly Dan can, I get laughed at ... again. My second attempt at trying not to look foolish and I still failed. It's hard getting laughed at by people. There was this bleach blonde girl there and she laughed at me ... she's pretty, too.