2 ; crystal snow

1 year later

"Let's go to Fracis today", Jennie asked and put her stuff into her locker, saying goodbye to this school day. "I would love to, but I promised to study maths with Chan today." Chan was your boyfriend. He sucked in maths, so you decided to help him a bit. Jennie didn't seem to like that very much. "But y/n! I can't go to Francis alone, I'd die!" "Come on, you can do it", you giggled and unlocked your own locker.
"Hm?"
A letter with the words 'y/n' on it fell into your arms.
"Again? Are you kidding me?", Jennie asked disappointed about the fact that she didn't receive love letter, but she still looked over to you to read the letter from 'unknown'.
"He or she is a poet", you meant after you've read the letter, smiling. "College is so much better than high school", you sighed happily.

"Chan, this wasn't supposed to end like this", you said monotonous, while you were laying down next to Chan, naked, in his bed. "I like it", he said and smirked softly. "Shut up", you laughed cutely, making him smile. "I love you", he whispered after seconds of silence.
"I love you too", you said back and kissed him again, while you could literally felt his happy smile that got brighter and brighter.
Chan and you, this was beautiful. A love you couldn't have imagined to experienced, a love so pure and caring.
Chan and you were in a relationship for four months now and, you had to admit, it was amazing.
He was your first boyfriend. To be honest, after Jungkook had ditched you, you had thought that nobody wanted to date you. You felt more than insecure - you felt insecure and heartbroken, even though you should've known that this would have happen.
But Chan.. First day in college, he immediately fell in love with you. Many guys did, to your surprise. He helped you to smile again and now you were here, next to him, being one of the most popular, smartest and prettiest girls at college. It was unbelievable - you became stronger.
"Chan?", you asked after a while. He was holding your body in his arms, resting his head peacefully on yours. "Yes?" "What do you want to do on your birthday?"

"Seriously?", Chan asked annoyed after he saw two love letters in your locker. He quickly took them and ripped it, while you were giggling about how jealous and angry he got. "These are just letters!" "You're mine, everybody knows that, can't they just leave you alone?" He sighed tired and annoyed. He didn't even look at the name of the letters, he knew that one of them was from Taehyung. Taehyung was your secret admirer - you didn't know about that, but Chan did.
That's why he and Taehyung weren't friends anymore... and god, if you knew about that, you'd try everything to not be a burden for their friendship.
But you were and now Taehyung didn't had a chance to talk to you ever again.
"These letters need to stop", Chan said and grabbed your wrist, ready to fight Taehyung.

"I want y/n to show me around", Jungkook said to their teacher. He and Mr. Kim were in Jungkooks new classroom, talking about stuff like school orders, teachers and students. Jungkook was the new student, he changed college. To be honest, Jungkook hated to he the new 'kid'. It was terrible, all eyes were on him and his prettiness didn't really help him to be invisible.
"Why y/n? Do you know her?", Mr. Kim asked curiously. "Yes, I've been in the same class as her for a long time. I want her to show me around."
He didn't know if this was a good idea.
But y/n showing him around instead of other people who want to make out with him - nah, he'd take y/n.
Even though he ditched her on prom.
"Okay, I'll ask her", Mr. Kim smiled friendly and pointed at a seat in front of the window. "This seat is free, you'll sit next to Jennifer."
Jungkook nodded as a sign that he understood and sat down on his seat. Nobody except him and the teacher were in the classroom - sure, school would only begin in eight minutes.
"Your full name is Jeon Jeongguk, right?", Mr. Kim asked him.
"Yes."
Mr. Kim continued talking about random things that Jungkook didn't give a damn about, while Jungkook started to enter his own dream world.
He loved his dream world. Everything was fine, beautiful, aesthetic and just right.
People didn't exist in his dream world. People, humans, creatures built by god - just a burden to Jungkook.
He didn't know when he started to think that way.
He used to be the sunshine, the guy you could always talk to - he loved the world and enjoyed every moment in it.
When he started to hate everything? He had already forgotten.
Maybe y/n had a huge impact on this. He couldn't live with the fact that he hadn't the nuts to tell her the truth that night, how he rather hurt her by seeing him with another girl.
Jungkook had never broke hearts before. But this night, he could see her sadness in her glowing eyes.
He hated himself for hurting her, even though he didn't know her that well.
But he had to, that's what he always said to himself.
He hated himself for hurting people, maybe that was the reason he started to hate everything.
People would think that wanting y/n to show him around would be a bad idea, but actually, it wasn't.
Jungkook could already tell: y/n hates him, she neither would talk much to him nor wanting him to kiss her, like all the other people would want to.
Before entering the classroom, he had already seen y/n from far away. She was kissing a guy, she looked happy.
Too bad that this would may stop from now on.

Authors note: Do you like Chan?