.Chapter 1.

┍━━━━━━━♔━━━━━━━┑

┍━━━━━━━♔━━━━━━━┑

𝓛𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓟𝓾𝓹𝓹𝔂𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏 : "𝐋𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

𝓛𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓟𝓾𝓹𝓹𝔂
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏 : "𝐋𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠."
Arc 1 - The Isle of The Lost
┕━━━━━━━♔━━━━━━━┙

OLIVE'S POV

Family. What is it to you ? Is family to you people you share blood with ? Or is the definition of family to you doesn't always have to be blood, family is people you want in your life and who want you in theirs and stand by you, protect you and are there for you and are able to make you smile no matter what you go through.

At first, I would thought the first one, because where I come from family isn't the brightest topic. Nor is friendship. You have to look out for yourself and yourself only.

The Isle of Lost is of course a place filled with trouble kids, kids of the most infamous villains who ever lived.

Let's make this short because I'm pretty sure you know how all this happened. 20 years ago Belle married Beast and all of their closet friend came together to celebrate, a couple of years they had their two babies, Princess Beatrice and Prince Ben, both more on them later.

So instead of a honeymoon, Beast united all the kingdom and was able to get elected as king of the United States of Auradon, and in return rounded up all the villains and their sidekicks and sent them to a Isle with a magical barrier in order to keep them all locked up.

There's no magic, no wi-fi, and surely no way out. This is me and my friends hood.

Wait, but you just told us that having friends on the Isle was a bad thing, well things happened and magically I was able to make friends and even a special someone, but more on her later aswell, trust me if we were just talking about her I could go on for hours.

How rude I didn't say who I was was, my apologizes. My name is Olive Devil, daughter of the infamous Cruella Devil and younger sister of Carlos Devil.

Me and Carlos did everything together he would protect me from all of the people who would every want to hurt me.

Though, Carlos got pick to go to Auradon with his friends Mal, Evie and Jay and I had to stay behind. I was left all alone, days I would think he would come back for me, but he never did.

So I restored to taking care of myself. But I wasn't alone in my journey to find myself. My best friends Devon, Rosalie and Elliot where there for me and we stuck around for each other.

Heck, I would have even guest I would turn up like my brother and have a change to go become a legend in Auradon, or better yet have my crew, my own family.

Oh no I'm spoiling alot aren't I. I tend to do that sorry, enough about me, let's get into the story.

My story. My friends story. Our story.

My name is Olive, but you can call me Little Puppy❤️.

🆃🅷🅰🅽🅺 🆈🅾🆄 🅵🅾🆁 🆁🅴🅰🅳🅸🅽🅶 !

✩•̩̩͙ *˚⁺‧͙ ⁺ •° + *•̩̩͙✩. •̩̩͙*˚ ⁺‧͙⁺ ˚ *•̩̩͙ ✩. •̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙ ⁺˚*• ̩̩͙✩• ̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙ ⁺˚ * •

Welcome to the first chapter of The Descendants Fanfiction Little Puppy  🐶🌈

Well this isn't my first time writing this chapter, because I'm going to rewrite Arc 1 and give you guys a fresh version because back in the day my writing my cringy, no offense past Classy it wasn't your best work girlfriend 💞

But welcome to Olive's introduction, this Arc is going to be so much better than it was first rewrite, I'm not going to change a whole lot, but I am going to get rid of the stupid things I use to do like slant the texts so yeah, welcome to the new and improved. 

🏳️‍🌈 Anyway again I know I say this a lot but love ya guys, stay strong during theses rough times and stay mentally strong, till next time, see you guys soon and have a amazing day/night Mawah > 3 🏳️‍🌈