.Chapter 6.

I enjoy most of my classes

I enjoy most of my classes. I was pretty good when It came to school. I got A's and B's, I pretty much had the best grades out of all the kids in Dragon Hall. Which is why people called me a "Nerd" and "A Smartie Pants" I couldn't help it if I was natural smart.

I sat at my desk in Evil Schemes and Nasty Plots as I wrote down notes in my notebook as I listen to Lady Tremaine. I knew Mal tried the hardest in the class due to Maleficent being down her back about it.

"You all must do better than us villains did. You must be ready for when the barrier goes down." Lady Tremaine told us.

To the other row of me I saw Devon, My new friend who was sitting at her desk with her legs on it as she chew gum in the back. Devon got mainly C's when it came to grades. She was smart but wasn't as smart as me.

"For your project for the week is to come up with the baddest plots. The Twist is you will be in groups"

Everyone groaned as Lady Tremaine said "Go ahead let it all out ! Now I will be assign groups"

"Great !" I thought in my head.

"Group 1..."

Next it was time for the last group to be called.

"And Group 6 will be Olive De Vil, Devon Flame And Rosalie Hearts"

Everyone groaned they wanted me as a partner since I was the smartest in Dragon Hall, They weren't' going to do any work what so ever, They were just going to use me. Just like everyone else always does.

After the bell ranged I went up the Devon who was getting her bag ready as I meet up with her. "Hey as Luck would have it were partners" I said to Devon as she told me "I guess it's fate that were friends aren't we. " "So who's Rosalie ?" I asked her.

"She's the Queen of Hearts's Daughter, She's really hot temperature like her mother" I sighed "Well time to earn my first F" as Devon chuckled at me.

Once we made it towards the Lunch Hall I sat at a table with Devon as I began to go over plans for our project.

"I think pranking would be a good ideas" I told Devon as she gave me a look that I know read "Aw you kidding me" she removed the spoon from her mouth as she said "Really Pup ? Pranking that's Child's Play" as I lowered my head and said "Sorry, I guess I'm not really that mean."

"Yea Daughter of Cruella De Vil Not mean ?" as she added "Your mom the one of the most well know villains on the Isle what do you mean your not mean ? Were villain kids pup ! It's in our genes !"

"She has a good point" I thought to myself.

"Think bigger !" she told me now standing on the table drawing attention to herself and myself.

"Your mom's gonna be really disappoint if her daughter isn't the most feared on the Isle" Devon told me as I thought "Disappointed ?" as she jumped from the table.

Suddenly out of know where we heard a loud voice coming from the hallway as it said "Devon !" Devon turned to see a girl who look like her age probably around the age of sixteen with black hair but red tips as she wore a red jacket a black skirt with a tiny ruby tiara with red boots and heart tights and a heart choker with heart gloves.

"Oh Hades" Devon cussed as the loud girl came running towards her at full speed as she gave Devon a big hug and said "Devvie" as Devon groaned as the girl began to spin her around.

"She's loud" I thought to myself as the girl began to talk to Devon with a loud voice "Devon you didn't wait for me when ! You left me where suppose to be bestie !" she whined.

"For god snake Rose ! Will you stop yelling" Devon told her. "You've draw in a crowd" as the girl looked around noticing all the VK's looking at her.

"What are all you looking at !" she shouted as all the people turned their heads in fear. "See no crowd" she said as Devon rolled her eyes at her as the girl looked at me. "Who's this" as she got close to my face. "This is Olive, She's my friend"

"What !" she said loud as Devon groaned and said "Oh I'm getting a head ache" Devon sighed. "Hi" I said to her as she glare at me as she noticed my different color eyes "You eyes are so beautiful'' she told me as she stared at them.

"Oh thank you, I have heterochromia" I told her. "So what's your name ?" I asked her as she turned to Devon as she said "And you didn't tell her my name !" as Devon groaned and said "I did ! Now stop yelling, I already have a head ache" "Fine" she said still rather loud. "Oh, are you Rosalie"as she turned and said "Who me will yes I am, Devvie I have a fan !"

"So your apart of the group now ?" she asked me as I said " I guess I am" as Rosalie clapped her hands as she sat down next to me and said "Great, Now there's three of us" she said as she smiled as Devon sat down and rubbed her head as Rosalie noticed "Aw D, I'm sorry I gave you a headache" as Devon rose her eyes as they burned a fiery red.

"She's just upset" Rosalie told her as Devon rolled her eyes as Rosalie slid her medicine. "Here take this and your headache will feel better" Devon looked at the medicine as she growled at her "No" Devon told her as Rosalie said "Stop growling and take it" "Take it" I told her as she took one as she drunk water with it. "We should take you home" Rosalie said to me as she added "She gonna start to fall asleep and she's need rest after she takes it" "Ok let's go then" I said as the bell ranged as we both picked Devon up by her arms as we proceed the drag her home.

Once we got there Devon was already passed out in our arms as we ranged on the doorbell as We saw Hades who look confused to why he's daughter was passed out as he then saw Rosalie "So you gave her a headache" as she nodded and said "Yea" as Hades picked up his's daughter as he brought her to her room as he said Thank you for bringing her over" as Rosalie said "Your welcome Mr. H" as he closed the door as Rosalie turned to me and said "Come on, She'll be fine" as she smiled as we walked away from Hades's house.

"So how do you and Devon know each other ?" I asked her as she turned to me and said "Me and Devon go back from a long time, a tale as old as time...."