Monday

*Yawn* Ugh...Today was like any other day. *Sigh* Monday! Monday meant Work day which I wasn't ready for at all. Lee on the other hand had school. He's gets out at 3 and me 6 sooo for 3 hours he goes in the yard and plays with his toys. The neighborhood is worried about us,I overheard a couple of people say they may call the cops but they fear if they call the cops they will take us away to where we belong. Which is where we both were born, Yup China. But I proved to the Neighborhood that I was responsible enough to raise my baby brother and live and a house and pay for everything. I succeeded but not everyone trustes me I can understand why no one would trust a 16 year old. Lee means the world to me and losing him would be a nightmare. I lost too many and If Lee ends up like one of them I won't be able to manage. This is already scary but to be on this journey alone would be terrifying especially for me because I never been alone like this and I never had this much pressure. Being in this situation alone is scary and I bet my brother is terrified as much as I am. Ugh! thinking about the future is too painful especially when you think of the worst things that are possible to happen. Wanda...Wanda...Wanda... Lee said screaming down the hall. Lee...Lee..Leee! what happened!? are you hurt!? who did it!? I said screaming and  running to his voice. Wanda? he said. What!? Lee are you okay!? I said examinig him looking to see if anything happened to him.I'm okay Wanda stop worrying about me I'm fine he said. Hmmmm....I said. Anyways  Come on...Come on Wanda that chase guy requested your presence he said while pulling my hand towards the door. W-What!!! W-Why!? I said. Idk he just told me to get you Lee said. Ugh! what was that Mailboy thinking I said while looking at him out my window. He saw me and turn around and waved.