Whispers In The Castle

Bailiwick kept going down the stairs, did not know what to do, if the king heard it, Sofia would have serious problems and if it does not tell anyone, that in a certain way would consume him gradually on the inside.

He knew Sofia had a certain attraction to Cédric since she was little, but never thought it was that way. It was unthinkable! Since when did you see a princess sleeping next to a sorcerer?

Violet, one of the maids, was going through with some washed towels, when she finds Bailiwick coming from the tower with that face looking like he saw a ghost.

"Bailiwick are you aright?"

Bailiwick, as he was completely immersed in his thoughts, got a fright for hearing a voice out of nowhere, for a moment he thought it was someone of the royal family, but soon saw it was Violet.

"Oh, Violet, I'm glad you're here! I have to talk to someone."

"Vent What?" _ Question Violet puzzled. 

"Don't tell me the cook and the stable man are meeting again!"

"No, why do you ask that?" _Now it was Bailiwick who was intrigued.

"For nothing."

"That doesn't matter now, tell me more soon" _Bailiwick couldn't take it anymore, had the words stuck in his throat. Grab Violet's arm and pull her into the cleaning closet next to them.

"Oh, Bailiwick."

"Here we have more privacy." _Says against Violet.

At dinnertime the servants were busy with the kitchen and with the preparation of the rooms for when the royal family went to sleep, so it was still possible to see some employees passing from one side to the other with things so Bailiwick took it for the insurance and went into the closet to be able to talk to Violet without having the risk of being seen. Probably if someone saw them talking together at those hours they could tell more than their own eyes saw and then it would be a problem for him and for Violet.

The closet was tight, so they had to be both well-glued to each other to fit in, but still Violet got a little space to land the towels.

"So what do you want to tell me?"

Bailiwick breathes deep.

"The princess was in the tower taking care of Cédric and apparently, lay down beside her in bed and fell asleep hugging him."

Violet had also been amazed, but not as much as Bailiwick, the ladies had already commented on time the relationship that the girl had with the sorcerer, for her it had already passed in her head, but it was not to be shocking.

"It can't be. A princess sleeping with a sorcerer? She can't have that kind of relationship with him."

"Right?!"_ Comments Bailiwick more relieved.

"It's been very lucky for King Roland to let her have magic lessons with him, if he knows anything, he's going to be very upset. What are we going to do now?"

"Don't say anything to anyone, Violet, the royal family can't know. I don't want Sofia to get in trouble with her father."

Violet agrees and Bailiwick lurks for a rift at the door to see if there was someone in the hallway, as there was no one leaving the two and following their lives as if nothing had happened. But Violet couldn't get warmed up too and told Marcy, another housekeeper, after all, it didn't hurt as long as the royal family didn't know anything, did they? But Marcy also couldn't stand it and told the kitchen maids. And soo the news was spreading through the castle, but whenever one of the royal Family entered the division, they stopped mumping and whispering things to each other.