Wrong Potion

Sofia went running to Cédric's tower, there was no time to lose. At any moment the news could get to her father's ears and then he'd be in trouble, not just her as Cédric, either.

She climbed the stairs of the tower hastily and almost fell on the steps because of his dress, when he reached the wooden door of the workshop breathed deep, comped and knocked at the door twice as usual.

"Mister Cédric, may I come in? I need to tell you something..."

Heard a bang and then the smell of smoke came to the princess's nose, Cédric was always clumsy. Sofia hears footsteps coming towards her and then the sorcerer opens the door in a bad mood.

"You can come in, Princess Sofia, just don't get close to me because of my cold."

Cédric Opens the workshop window to let the smoke out while the princess enters and coughed because of the intense smell of burnt and chemical.

"Sorry for the confusion, when you knocked on the door, I freaked out and the potion I was making... Well, it was a blow."

"It's okay, I apologize for the intrusion."

"So what did you want to tell me?"

Sofia approached the sorcerer and looked down, was a little embarrassed by what he was going to say. She needed a spell or a potion that would make you forget, but she has to give him a good explanation to grant that request. The memories of when she was lying on her side, they go through her head making her blush.

"You know... Mr. Cédric, you could..."_ The sorcerer unfortunately interrupts the young.

"Wait just a second princess, it's time for me to take the potion for my fever"

"Are you that bad, Mr. Cédric? Of all the years and this seems to be the worst..."

"Yes, looks like I'm getting worse this year, although I don't know why."_Although he did say that, he had some theories about what it could be.

Cédric goes to his messy desk and picks up the bottle of potion, takes the cork stopper and drinks it all at once. However, there was something strange, the potion should take effect immediately, but rather than what she should do Cédric only felt warmer.

"Humm."

"What's up, Mister Cédric?" _ Says Sofia in a mix of curiosity and concern.

"The potion is not taking effect. Is it ruined?" _Cédric looks better for the bottle and when he sees the label is shocked by letting the vessel fall and shatter into pieces on the ground. 

"Merlim Mushrooms!"

"My God, what have you taken?!"_Sofia was worried about his sorcerer, who knows he had taken poison.

"What I drank.... It's a love potion, not to lower the fever."_ Cédric backs up until he reaches his desk. He was really outraged by what he had just done, how he can be so clumsy in front of the princess. It was his fault, why he never cleans his desk?!

"How long before it takes effect?"

"I'm not sure, but it shouldn't be much."

Sofia was worried about Cédric but couldn't help but wonder why his sorcerer had a love potion on his desk. Who would that be? Would he have made it for her? No, she knew she were deluding herself, but thinking it could be for someone else made your stomach shrink with a little jealousy.

"For who was that potion...?" _ Asked feeling a slight knot in the throat.

"It was your brother James who asked me, it seems he likes a girl from his high school."