🎀~Chapter one: Diary Thieves!~🎀

~❄✨🎀✨❄~

The blizzard tore at the Queen's skin, she hadn't cared in a long time so why bother? Ever since her dearest prince left her, she just did whatever she pleased.

Vanessa pulled out a worn emerald ribbon. She investigated it with her crimson stars of eyes, the ribbon was quite torn and old. Not used in centuries.

"Maybe one day... Our promise will come true? Our Charlotte?"

Vanessa suddenly had a disturbing smile on her face as she began to laugh. Her mouth was the same crimson red as her eyes, with two large front fangs.

"Who am I kidding... That would never come true."

The only thing that filled the sheer atmosphere was the crunching of snow as Vanessa went back into the manor. And the small blizzard fading to nothing.

~❄✨🎀✨❄~

~~~

~🌌💤🎩💤🌌~

"How rude of him to say you have no tastes!"

"I know right! He is so mean!"

She huffed and looked across the table to the charming boy, fluffy golden hair and brilliant brown eyes. He was about a year older then Hat kid, but they were mostly the same height, and was the Prince of Pancakes!

"The battle was rough- but we beat that pathetic excuse of a king! Syruptopia is now ours as is his palace, what is your first order as my..." He smiled, "My Queen."

Hat kid's face flushed pink as she stood upon the golden tiles, the center of each square title was a golden brown, looking like identical to waffles! Her face was still light pink as she swatted the air, "Oh you! I think our first order is..."

The Pancake Prince smiled and waltzed closer awaiting Hat kid's first order as the Syrup Queen.

"To celebrate!" She seemed ecstatic when the prince began to happily clap his hands, obviously agreeing to the idea, and grabbed hold of her hands.

"Yes! A celebration is in order at once!"

"I'm so happy-"

"GOOD MORNING!" The prince screamed in her face as Hat kid blinked in shock.

Hat kid let out some kind of scream as the alarm went off- She seemed to be quite upset at the idea of her alarm going off.

"So much for a celebration..." She huffed as she grabbed hold of her sheets and ripped them off of her bed. She eased herself to the edge of the bed and stared down at her bare feet.

Hat kid wiggled her toes as she giggled, "Morning!"

In the distance she could obviously hear a loud crash of some kind, and a distant "Oops!" Hat kid's sleepy blue eyes brightened up as she whispered to herself.

"Breakfast's Ready!"

~🌌💤🎩💤🌌~