Chapter 1: We Are The Kings

This is the beginning.

   Welcome to EileenWorld, this world is filled with many crazy things that you'd probably wouldn't expect. Everything here is my imagination, these are the things I've made.

   Thank you

   Let us start this story

   Sparry and Dustin look back at their Jeep, they must time travel back to their time. They had to save the world from corruption.

   They both went into the Jeep and Sparry turned on the switch. The Jeep started shaking and it made an explosion, teleporting them back to they were.

   Dustin got out and looked around the facility and said, "This..is a mess. There is steam everywhere..I can barely even see."

   "You're right." Sparry replied. "This place is surely a big mess of a kind."

   Sparry walked around the exploded mixer and it had some kind of smoke coming out of it. He waved his hand above it and it suddenly burned his hand.  

   "OUCH!" Sparry screamed.

   "Are you okay?" asked Dustin.

    "Yes, I am fine. But it hurts a little." Sparry replied.

   Dustin patted Sparry's back, bringing him to the corner for him to take a rest. Dustin poured a cup of water out the water machine and gave Sparry a napkin. 

   "Wrap the napkin around your finger and dip it into the cup of water." Dustin said.

   Sparry did what he said and it felt cooler. "Thank you." Sparry said

   "No problem." Dustin replied.

   Sparry and Dustin got out of the facility, they wore their coats. It's time to train for the biggest. They both went to the gym to warm theirselves. Then they went to the woods to practice. Next they went swimming. In the evening they arrived back at the facility. 

   "Let's make a home out of our time traveler machine." Dustin said.

   "Good idea." Sparry replied.

   Sparry and Dustin started building and fixing their machine to make it turn into a house too.

    Dustin started to unscrew the bolts out of the back of the machine with a wrench. Sparry was mixing potions and was collecting wood from the explosion. They worked for a month without disturbance and succeeded. Their masterpiece came out as planned, it was just what they wanted.

   The time traveler was now a house. Where we can time travel and live in.

   Sparry jumped into the driver's seat and Dustin got into the back seat. Sparry told Dustin that they were going to go back into the future and explore more. Dustin nodded his head and put on a helmet. So did Sparry, just Incase of an attack. Also, food Incase of failure to travel. Sparry started the engine and then pressed the time travel button. The machine started to shake and transformed into a Jeep. They zoomed into time.

   Sparry and Dustin arrived at an unknown area. 

   "B-brrrr.. gee is it so cold.. just what is this place?" Dustin asked.

   "Well, I don't even know.. It's just some really cold place I guess." Sparry replied.

   Suddenly, a cat appeared. It jumped onto Dustin's face and scratched it. Dustin started to fall backwards.

   "Owwwwww!" Dustin screamed.

   "Dustin!" Sparry said as he leaped towards Dustin and catches him.

   "Who are you! Why are you here?" Sparry said to the cat.

   "Well, why are you here?" the cat replied.

   "The cat speaks!" Dustin screamed.

   "Of course I do, do you even know who I am?" The cat said.

   "No.. not at all.." Sparry replied.

   "How about you?" The cat asked.

   "No.. I don't know you." Dustin replied.

   "Well, the reason why I am here is.. wait. Why are you here in Mount Everest?" The cat asked.

   "Wait.. WE'RE IN MOUNT EVEREST?" both Sparry and Dustin scream.

   "Woah chill.. just why are you here?.." The cat said.

   "Uhh.. you might not believe this but... we time traveled." Sparry said.

   "Well, there is time traveling in this era.." The cat replied.

   "Woah that must be nice." Dustin said.

   "Well, as I was saying before, there was this monster climbing up Mount Everest. Me and my owner had to go and fight the monster before it caused havoc. In the fight the monster threw my owner off the cliff. It was horrifying. After that, I'm now stuck because there is nobody to bring me home." The cat said.

   "Oh, that doesn't sound good. I'm Sparry, can you help us?" Sparry said to the cat.

   "And I'm Dustin!" Dustin said.

   "Really?" The cat asked.

   "Yes." Sparry replied.

   "I'm Star, one of the spirits of the cats. Nice to have you as a partner." the cat said.

   "You're now Star, want to help us in our journey?" Dustin asked.

   "Yes, I will." Star replied.

   So everyone went in the Jeep and Sparry turned on engine. Then, he pressed the time travel button again. The Jeep shook really hard and then it disappeared.