Chapter 4: The Man of the Manor

Hmmm.. it has been awhile since I've done anything here. Also, my past work doesn't look very good either. I've been pretty bored since, and I haven't written anything. So here I am, with more stuff. 

   So, last time. The "monster" rammed this thing Sparry made. I guess we can fast forward a bit.

   ——————————————————————————————-

    Yeah, they probably teased that monster a bit too much, but it did end well. Anyways, it doesn't seem like he'll be back for awhile. 

   "You have any idea where Dustin went?" Star asked.

   "No idea.." Sparry replied.

   Seems like Dustin really did disappear, Sparry and Star find him at all. 

   "Do you want to check out that fog together?" Sparry said.

   "Well I guess that's the only place we haven't checked, better keep your guard up." Star sighed.

   Both they went into the fog... well.. suddenly, a shadowy figure appeared in front of Sparry and Star.. staring right at them. 

   "Why hello there visitors! Welcome to my manor!" It said.

   The figure clears the fog and waves to Star and Sparry. Who is this guy?

   "Uhhh.. Who are you?" Star said.

   "What!? You don't know me? Oh ya know.. I was lost in this area for a very long time.. You can call me White! Although, not very much people come here.. like never?" White replied.

   "So basically nobody knows you." Star said.

   "That hurt a lot.." White said.

   "Mannn, you look pretty cool!" Sparry said.

   "Thanks sir!" White chuckled.

   "Wow, you didn't need to say that to cheer him up, Sparry." Star said.

   White lets Star and Sparry into the manor.. and OH. Look, it's Dustin. Sitting at the table, eating muffins.

   "Oh hey there guys! This dude has so much food here! Eat up!" Dustin said.

   "Since when did you get all of this food? It's like a desert here!" Star screeched.

   "Oh.. I have this machine in my basement.." White said..

   "Say what?!? A machine that creates food? Technology sure has evolved!" Sparry said.

   "Oh yeah, I guess it's like that." White replied.

   "But how would that machine even work!?!" Star asked

   "Well basically, it's a 3D printer. The gas stations and stuff have those kind of stocks that are edible. So I program the machine to create them like they're food." White said.

   "Woah. This place is wicked cool." Dustin said.

   "Wicked it is." Sparry agreed.

   White showed the visitors his Manor. Well, except the roof, you cant do that.

   "I was the only person living here, everyone else seemed to give up their places and disappear.. where have they gone?" White said.

   "Must've been pretty hard being isolated in this large place. How do you feel now that we are here?" Star asked.

   "It's pretty cool you can still speak our language by being stuck in here." Sparry said.

   "Well, there's a library, of course if visitors came, I'd need to speak their languages." White replied.

   "That must've been a TON of books." Dustin said.

   "Well that's definitely not wrong, it took me a a long time to get all those stuffed into my brain." White said.

  After that, Sparry told White about how they came into this place, they took their time.

   "Time travel? Cool man!" White said.

   "It took us forever to get that machine done ya know." Sparry replied.

   "Wait, why do you have a manor?" Star asked.